Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info what is his height and weight?
1649557603932.png

Kid is a monster

Loved his tape. Took a team on his back and led them to the state finals.

Don’t have his stats from last year memorized but I know he had over 100 tackles and led the state in sacks (believe it was 24). Playing on the DL every snap. That is crazy dominant.

He is going to be really good. Might start off at DE and grow into a DT. Maybe not. Regardless, he can play.

Very happy to be getting some of the best players in the state again.

Welcome to Syracuse Rashard!

Tomcat and Blizz talked about him in the NYS 2022 thread. If he was in a more fertile recruiting state he would have 10-15 P5 offers. SU was smart to lock him up early. It might not be easy to hold on to him. Especially if he attends camps.
Something to look out for.

Rashard has a teammate, a ball hawking defensive back named Jayden Lewis who got an offer from BC in late January. 6’0, 190 pounds. Reported 4.34 40. If that time is legit. It would not surprise me if we end up offering him as well.

Something to look out for.

Rashard has a teammate, a ball hawking defensive back named Jayden Lewis who got an offer from BC in late January. 6’0, 190 pounds. Reported 4.34 40. If that time is legit. It would not surprise me if we end up offering him as well.
Good find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors