Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a D Lineman
Live look in at one of his highlights

ApprehensiveAdorableAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

Perry was given a 5.6 3 star by rivals. I think its a fair evaluation.
Fair but hopefully if he dominates again in the Fall he can move to 5.8.

I wonder how old he is? He might have started school late or was held back a year for some reason.

Fair but hopefully if he dominates again in the Fall he can move to 5.8.

I wonder how old he is? He might have started school late or was held back a year for some reason.
Not sure. What makes you ask that?

Which would you prefer his BB or FB Hudl.

Basketball
I'm not in love with how he plays below the rim. :(

Yeah bball is not in his future, lol
I was making fun of myself critiquing basketball video of a football recruit. Maybe too subtle for a message board without emojis. :)

JB needs all the rebounding help his team could get. Let Rashard play hoops and football. Who cares if he fouls out in 10 minutes? Probably would have grabbed 8 boards and ripped the arm off the opposing teams center and beat him with it. What’s the downside?

JB needs all the rebounding help his team could get. Let Rashard play hoops and football. Who cares if he fouls out in 10 minutes? Probably would have grabbed 8 boards and ripped the arm off the opposing teams center and beat him with it. What’s the downside?
Five HARD fouls every game. I remember Florida had an offensive tackle playing power forward one year... I didn't see every game they played but in the couple I saw, every time he came in the floor, he just ran right through the guy setting a screen on him. The announcer said he was known for his "physical play."

You’re looking at the wrong football croot for this -

That CBA TE is 6’7” (and maybe still growing) 265 lbs.

THAT is the dude we want walking-on to the hoops team.

Otis Hill was a TE/DE recruit and we had some big boys play hoops, like Melvin Tuten. Of course he was going up against some legit bigs in the BE like Jahidi White and Othella Harrington, or Luther Wright at Seton Hall.

It's not just the job of the staff to get the commit but keep him. Let's see how are staff does. If we want to be better, that means keeping our good gets. This will be interesting. I am not concerned about Temple, they are small fish but bigger ones will definitely be coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors