Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is physically ready and can contribute, then he should play. The mental aspects of the game will come as the season progresses. Playing early will only make him better.

I meannnnnn that dude is jacked. But if he is already 265 looking like that before even setting foot on campus and we like our DT’s in this system to be around 270 it looks like. It seems like this kid is athletic and big enough that we could use him all over the d-line. Live versatility and seems like this kid fits that mold. I think this kid is going to be a problem and I bet he’s in the rotation by the end of his first year here.

Bumping thread to remind folks just how big this guy is, how he has added weight up to 265 (maybe higher at this point) and how huge it has to be for Syracuse playing so well and keeping a guy like this in the fold. Can't wait to see what devastation this guy unleashes next year.

Bumping thread to remind folks just how big this guy is, how he has added weight up to 265 (maybe higher at this point) and how huge it has to be for Syracuse playing so well and keeping a guy like this in the fold. Can't wait to see what devastation this guy unleashes next year.
Seen him play live. He is an absolute beast. He fits our scheme well. He hasnt updated his hudl but I saw this game on you tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom