Class of 2023 - DL Ted Gregoire (NJ) Verbal to Vanderbilt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Ted Gregoire (NJ) Verbal to Vanderbilt

Well, he was originally gonna announce on July 23, so he's weighing his decision. If I had those 5 offers, I'd take Penn in a heartbeat. Rutgers would be #5.
I haven't tracked him recently but I'd say we are not going to be the choice. Candy may be the low key favorite over Rutgers

He used the quote, “40 yr plan”.Someone will make joke, but that’s the recruiting line that Vandy uses to emphasize the education sets you up for the rest of your life

If he's anything like the Ted Gregory we had on the Four-Wheel Drive front four of Tim Green, Blaise Winter, Gregory, and Bill (help me SYR fans of early 80s, I've forgotten Bill's last name), we'll be in super shape if we can land this recruit.That was a solid group, Green and Winter played in the NFL and I think Ted Gregory may have also.

If he's anything like the Ted Gregory we had on the Four-Wheel Drive front four of Tim Green, Blaise Winter, Gregory, and Bill (help me SYR fans of early 80s, I've forgotten Bill's last name), we'll be in super shape if we can land this recruit.That was a solid group, Green and Winter played in the NFL and I think Ted Gregory may have also.

Bill Pendock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom