Class of 2021 - DL Terry Lockett (MA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Terry Lockett (MA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/16/20)

Lockett.png

Mike Stenclik is the earliest commitment I ever remember for CUSE. I think there’ve been another or two pre-April commits along the way but this one is pretty early by our standards.

I like it. Great size, explosive, we offered a year ago.

Do we know who the lead recruiter was? Curious if it was any of the new coaches

Mike Stenclik is the earliest commitment I ever remember for CUSE. I think there’ve been another or two pre-April commits along the way but this one is pretty early by our standards.

I like it. Great size, explosive, we offered a year ago.
Ben Barrett from CBA committed on signing day of the previous class. Shafer had two guys committed as juniors Isaiah McDuffie July of 2015 for the 2017 signing class. Daewood Davis in late June of 2015 who never made it to campus.

Congratulations young Mr. Lockett on your verbal commitment to Syracuse University Football. Now continue to work hard and have a great senior season. Sign your Syracuse University Football NLI and then show up ready to make the 3-3-5 a difference maker for Syracuse Football. Go Orange!!!!!!!

Hope this kid can add an inch and 20 lbs by the time he gets on campus. Versatile big boys.

I wonder if more kids will commit driving distance away,rather than flights, given what's happening.