Do college kids still play cards? | Syracusefan.com

Do college kids still play cards?

SkyTopBus44

Starter
I got together recently with some old friends and we played cards all night. Rummy, varieties of poker, pitch, Euchre, spades, head, bs, and a$$hole. Made us wonder if kids still play cards in the dorm? I am 42 and played a lot of these games freshman year in Lawrinson. Not sure if technology has changed and if these are still part of the experience. just throwing it out to see if anyone has a clue of what goes on these days,

I got together recently with some old friends and we played cards all night. Rummy, varieties of poker, pitch, Euchre, spades, head, bs, and a$$hole. Made us wonder if kids still play cards in the dorm? I am 42 and played a lot of these games freshman year in Lawrinson. Not sure if technology has changed and if these are still part of the experience. just throwing it out to see if anyone has a clue of what goes on these days,
They play board games.

I’m college age and I play poker and BS often

71LpuvHDRLL._AC_SY679_.jpg

Poker.. My kid says none of his friends have any clue how to play anything but bad Poker and blackjack.

all the card games that are fun are dieing out with this generation and the last

Euchre, spades, hearts.. so many bus rides to games back in the day filled with card games and now those ids stare at phones.

Poker.. My kid says none of his friends have any clue how to play anything but bad Poker and blackjack.

all the card games that are fun are dieing out with this generation and the last

Euchre, spades, hearts.. so many bus rides to games back in the day filled with card games and now those ids stare at phones.
This is what I feared.

I’m 29, so college wasn’t that long ago. Most card games that I played with roommates were drinking games. A-hole, drunk driver, up the river down the river.

We’d occasionally play poker, but attention spans were short and we were all broke, so we’d be playing for no money or almost no money. And playing poker without money on the line is an absolute waste of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom