Do we have any NBA draft picks | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Do we have any NBA draft picks

draft pick really ? well rautins played 5 pro games. he was 6 ft 4. and buddy ain't near him yet. and i'd bet devo still kicks his butt one on one. no tyus and kyle guy late second round. truly i think some people are just buying the brand or label.i hope he stays 4 years and leads us to some league titles. but as far as the draft goes i don't see it.
Wait a minute! Stop the presses! First year Buddy is not close to 5th year Andy! How can that be?! OMG! Well, that's it! He'll never improve. JB should just move on now.

I didn’t mention Buddy as an NBA prospect. I made no comments on that. I will hold off passing judgement on that until I have seen him develop over the next couple of years.

I took umbrage with some of your statements regarding Buddy and his game. I have no problem with you saying Buddy will never play in the NBA, Just think you can substantiate that better than making some over the top statements with no basis in fact.

I may have been too harsh, so that’s fine.

However if I’m an NBA scout, that’s my take as it relates to the NBA game. And that is what the thread is supposed to be about.

Question was is anyone draftable not will they make a roster.
Okay. I love the kid and think he will be a terrific player for us. I really doubt anyone would ever draft him

Wait a minute! Stop the presses! First year Buddy is not close to 5th year Andy! How can that be?! OMG! Well, that's it! He'll never improve. JB should just move on now.
you watched the draft right ? how many 5th years are selected ? REALITY.

Carey - No shot.

Goodine - Need to see him in games before I judge.

Guerrier - Most likely of the 3, but not a lottery pick I don’t think.

Talent has dropped way off over past 5-7 years. NBA teams agree.

For whatever reason a lot of people here are in serious denial of this fact. Things can change, but right now -- no, I see nobody that is a first round pick.

For whatever reason a lot of people here are in serious denial of this fact.
I know Bazley didn't come here but he did sign with the Cuse and should have come to school here. That should count for something (albeit something little, but still something).

you watched the draft right ? how many 5th years are selected ? REALITY.
Context. Re-read the thread.
#1 OP - who on roster is draftable?
#2 - Buddy mentioned
#3.- Rautins mentioned as basis for Buddy mentioned
#4-Buddy dismissed as draftable because, as a freshman, he was not as good as Rautins was as a senior.
#5 - sarcastic post of fake surprise that freshman Buddy was not the same draft prospect that 5th year Andy was.

Buddy is going to have a nice run at SU. His chance of making the NBA has to considered a long shot.

As a true freshman, on a bad team, playing in the toughest conference in college ball, here are Buddy’s ACC per 40 numbers:

2P% - 56%
3P% - 41%
FT% - 82%
PTS - 19
REB - 4
A/TO - 1:1
STL - 1.5

At a legitimate 6’5”.

Anybody saying a guy who puts up those numbers against elite competition has no shot at getting drafted eventually, has some explaining to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom