Do we have any | Syracusefan.com

Do we have any

OrangeFreek

Starter
Do we have any star WR? No one seems to stand out like years past. I want to be excited for the passing game but I got nothing

I think we’ve got 2 or 3 guys that can knock the top off coverage. And then we’ve got guys that are a bit more possession oriented. The biggest thing is putting the ball in the spots where it needs to be.

Do we have any star WR? No one seems to stand out like years past. I want to be excited for the passing game but I got nothing
We don’t have a Marvin Harrison or Kevin Johnson. We’re hoping for the next Ishmael or ET to emerge. That can be the difference between 4-8 and 7-5.

The WRs - or more accurately the lack of production by the WRs - has been the biggest disappointment in this team the last couple of years. I’m not smart enough to be able to recognize whether it’s lack of talent, a scheme that made it difficult for them to have success, lack of an OL, or a QB who couldn’t get the ball to them consistently. I feel it’s probably a combination of all of those things.

But if there is one area on this team where someone could jump forward and claim a position this year, it’s WR.

I think this is Alford's year to shine.
Agreed. I think Alford and I really think Cooper can bring some big play excitement this year regularly. Cooper very quick twitch. Jackson and Hatcher as well. Gadson has lost weight and could have a coming out party as well. Also someone mentioned a while back to keep an eye on our TE room. While not displayed in the spring game a board insider indicated our TEs will be in the game plan much more in 2022. I am actually pretty excited to see who steps up and showcases this year. I don't think it's an "if" issue, just a who.

I think actually having plays this year will help. Those kids were set up to fail last year from Gilbert. I’m so excited for Anae and what he has planned
Slap the over they didn’t know, I am bummed the hot shot from Canada didn’t stick it out. I feel we see a sighting of juwaun price making some catches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom