Class of 2016 - Do We Know Who is Accounted for Yet? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Do We Know Who is Accounted for Yet?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Just checking to see if we have an idea of who is accounted for and officially enrolled in school at SU from the recruiting class? And who has yet to enroll? Is there a way to make a comprehensive list?

Just checking to see if we have an idea of who is accounted for and officially enrolled in school at SU from the recruiting class? And who has yet to enroll? Is there a way to make a comprehensive list?
The only two that I know who are not on campus yet are Pierre and Moore.

Both of which are expected I believe. Always start to bite my fingernails around this time of year though.
Yes. I have heard that they are expected to make it to campus for camp in August.
I'll just be happy when they actually arrive.

Jacob Hill?
CnvmQx3WgAAOqkH.jpg

This certainly helps to answer my question!
Why is this thread on the recruiting board? These players are not recruits. The football board is so boring as it is. Post these topics in the appropriate place

all the best to Provo, hopefully all is ok. That is one young roster we have.

Why is this thread on the recruiting board? These players are not recruits. The football board is so boring as it is. Post these topics in the appropriate place

Thanks for the post but the original question was if all the commits had arrived on campus. As far as I am concerned until they actually show up on campus and take a class/practice they are still recruits.
And I am sorry that you think the football forum is boring with all the happenings going on with a new AD, ACC network and camp starting next month. Perhaps you should take a break and come back once camp or the season starts.

aka they pushed him out

ticking off the Provo's and American Heritage program coaches in one fell swoop?

C Bomb said:
ticking off the Provo's and American Heritage program coaches in one fell swoop?

That's one of the reasons I don't think that's the case. But I don't know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom