Do we want Rutgers or Houston? | Syracusefan.com

Do we want Rutgers or Houston?

GIVE ME THE SCARLET KNIGHT

3cea004af2f30cf500eed2e8390cbde7.gif

Nm.
Houston. We play better when we are underdog. Another factor is that people will say this time SU has Buddy Beihelm. So Rutgers players will play 150% to prove the public opinion wrong. Also Houston is an AAC school, not power five.

Do we go off as slight favs vs Rutgers?

Even though they beat us?

Rutgers is about a 0.5 point favourite based on KenPom. If Rutgers win my guess is the line would be Syracuse+1 or pick'em.

Houston would be about 8 point favourites against us based on KP... which matches up with the line for tonight which was Rutgers +7.5 against Houston,

Houston. We play better when we are underdog. Another factor is that people will say this time SU has Buddy Beihelm. So Rutgers players will play 150% to prove the public opinion wrong. Also Houston is an AAC school, not power five.
RUTGERS AINT NOBODY!!! LET THEM BE MAD!! THEYLL BE EVEN MADDER WHEN WE BUST THAT ASSSSS!!

Sorry for shouting.

I’m gonna go ahead and make this a in game thread for the game instead of making another

I’m gonna go ahead and make this a in game thread for the game instead of making another

If you neutralize grimes and #3 for Houston. I don’t see any other scorers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom