Do we win another game?? | Syracusefan.com

Do we win another game??

kingtidge

All American
This season?

I think we get one more win - if we're lucky.

Judah can put the team on his back and it might be enough in a game (but not tonight).

This season?

Judah can put the team on his back and it might be enough in a game (but not tonight).
We will go 3-0. We are getting Pitt back on Saturday.

Wake can really score, but play no defense. Monsantos for Wake went out with a knee injury. That’s a big loss. He’s a great, deep three point shooter.

yeah, we win the two games at home

I certainly hope we win the Wake game, since I'm gonna be there.

Also - it would be nice for JAB's last Dome game to go out with a W.

But, it would be Peak Syracuse to have Melo, GMac & Hak, tons of other alums there, key croots, yada yada yada -
and lose in a stinker.

I certainly hope we win the Wake game, since I'm gonna be there.

Also - it would be nice for JAB's last Dome game to go out with a W.

But, it would be Peak Syracuse to have Melo, GMac & Hak, tons of other alums there, key croots, yada yada yada -
and lose in a stinker.

When was the last time we won a hyped game? Duke 2014?

When was the last time we won a hyped game? Duke 2014?
That’s the last time we won a hyped game where both teams were hyped.

We beat Duke a few other times(Gillon buzzer beater), and Virginia at home also in ‘17 in front of big crowds.

Hard to win with a point guard that has given up on his teamates.

It doesnt matter

Unless we win the ACCT, the wins dont matter anymore.

Don’t have the winning season streak to, us as fans, convince ourselves give us relevance anymore.

Hope the kids are keepin their heads up and willing to put in the work on their own and push their teammates this summer. Hardly a reason to believe the staff can develop a winning team themselves anymore. There’s pieces at least

This season?

I would have likely rolled my eyes at this question a week ago but after seeing us against Duke and now Clemson, I think it's a fair question (sadly). I really don't know. How quickly things have turned. Prior to last Saturday, I really thought we were decent and could win 20 regular season games. Our team looks like Duke took their soul. As a fan, that's sort of how I feel right now too.

Last night was the first game in my 34 years of being a diehard cuse fan that I turned the game off in the first half. Up until last year, I probably only turned the game off before the conclusion, maybe 2-3 times, with the first being that game many years ago against Kentucky where they absolutely embarrassed us on national tv. I think it was '96. I remember it well because I actually felt guilty for turning off the tv. Now, I do it regularly for my mental health (and I'm not even kidding, sadly).

I would love for JB to announce he is retiring at the end of the year so he can get a send off in that Wake game.

Maybe it would be too much going on with bringing back the 03 team and he doesn't want to take away from their shine but I'd hate to see them lose that game and have boos rain down or something like that but I fear its heading in that direction.

I would rather roll the dice w another coach for next year with no guarantees than risk going 8-24 with Jim still playing zone and getting torched.

I would love for JB to announce he is retiring at the end of the year so he can get a send off in that Wake game.

Maybe it would be too much going on with bringing back the 03 team and he doesn't want to take away from their shine but I'd hate to see them lose that game and have boos rain down or something like that but I fear its heading in that direction.

I would rather roll the dice w another coach for next year with no guarantees than risk going 8-24 with Jim still playing zone and getting torched.
Yeah, I think that's what hit me at first too - it's like it would be two things competing on that evening. However, thinking about it more, it would actually be very fitting. That team was so important to Jim's legacy and people getting off his back for not being able to win big games. I would LOVE for Jim to go out that night with his 03 team there. I really hate to see what's happening with Jim, but it's his own doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom