Does anybody else think Tyler Ennis' Monster Dunk ... | Syracusefan.com

Does anybody else think Tyler Ennis' Monster Dunk ...

He'll be remarkable if/when he stays next year and puts on some muscle.

baggerbob said:
John Stockton, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird weren't NBA elite athlete's, just better then everyone else.

John Stockton was an elite passer, Magic Johnson had many elite aspects in his game along with amazing size, Larry Bird was an elite shooter. Please....

albanycuse said:
Hes fully capable of getting drafted this year, his height is what people knock on is meaningless. When you can play , you can play.

His height isn't an issue. CJ can play, he'll get drafted but there are many many more variables.

... was for those critics out there who say he isn't athletic enough?

"Take that, suckers !" LOL

Message would have been received better if he hadn't blown 3 breaks leading up to that.

That being said, leading the break is the only area where he is clearly a freshman, so can't really complain about that.

jordoo said:
Those are skills not athletisism.

Well to be in the NBA much less a hall of famer you need something.

You're welcome,. but all praise goes to YouTube … how did we live before YouTube?

I remember wanting to see a They Might Be Giants video in college that was premiering on 120 Minutes that night. Ended up hooking up and missing the show and thinking, "Well, I suppose I'll just go my life never seeing that."

That has to be a feeling those under 20 can't even fathom.

jordoo said:
Agreed, but the talk was about elite athletisism and he posted that these three did it without that because they were so skilled then you defended their skills. You are confusing me

You're a smart guy, I've read your posts, I don't think I need to explain myself but will.

He posted those three I'm assuming because they're not elite athletes but made and were successful in the NBA meaning that Tyler can. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Tyler doesn't have an elite skill (at least yet) to get the same opportunity that these men or other players have. No elite skill and less than normal NBA athleticism is not going to bode well for him in this years draft. I don't think what I'm saying is really that insane.

John Stockton was an elite passer, Magic Johnson had many elite aspects in his game along with amazing size, Larry Bird was an elite shooter. Please....

Stockton was also a great 3 point shooter. 7 years over 40% from downtown and a career 38% shooter from 3. Also shot over 50% from the field for his career. And he was a very underrated defender. And Bird was also an elite rebounder and passer.

You're a smart guy, I've read your posts, I don't think I need to explain myself but will.

He posted those three I'm assuming because they're not elite athletes but made and were successful in the NBA meaning that Tyler can. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Tyler doesn't have an elite skill (at least yet) to get the same opportunity that these men or other players have. No elite skill and less than normal NBA athleticism is not going to bode well for him in this years draft. I don't think what I'm saying is really that insane.

Exactly.

He absolutely has elite skill. That's where you're wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom