Does anyone have more information on this SU fan? | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone have more information on this SU fan?

acuse816

Walk On
Hi, I recently read this blog post (Wake Forest (73) vs. Syracuse (75) 02/08/2020), which mentioned an SU fan who collects discarded ticket stubs after games when the men's team scores 70+ and delivers them to local homeless shelters so that they can be redeemed for free tacos. I'd like to interview this fan and write a story about him. I reached out to the author of the post, and all he said was that the guy is elderly and was around section 123. If any of you know anything more than that, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, I recently read this blog post (Wake Forest (73) vs. Syracuse (75) 02/08/2020), which mentioned an SU fan who collects discarded ticket stubs after games when the men's team scores 70+ and delivers them to local homeless shelters so that they can be redeemed for free tacos. I'd like to interview this fan and write a story about him. I reached out to the author of the post, and all he said was that the guy is elderly and was around section 123. If any of you know anything more than that, please let me know. Thank you.

I sit in 123 and haven’t noticed him, but if I see him tomorrow (assuming we score 70) I will see if I can get some information.

I sit in 123 and haven’t noticed him, but if I see him tomorrow (assuming we score 70) I will see if I can get some information.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
The only issue I see with this, is if it takes off, the businesses will not re-up for the ticket promo due “riff raff” in the stores. Cruel, but I wouldn’t be shocked.

or they could jump on it and change the promotion to one where they directly donate to a homeless shelter when SU scores over 70 instead of giving the taco to a personto whom the buck they save isn’t a big deal. They could deliver food to the shelter(s).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom