• Yes

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 87.0%

• Total voters

djcon57

Living Legend
Curious of the thoughts.

I'm leaning no, but I also thought this team would be on the bubble or slighly below (and still could be, in theory)

Curious of the thoughts.

I'm leaning no, but I also thought this team would be on the bubble or slighly below (and still could be, in theory)
Of course he will. In 5 years, JB expects that we will be very good. Just kidding. Maybe next year. But I doubt it.

As a spectator, yes.

As head men's basketball coach of Syracuse University? I would be pleasantly surprised. Would be awesome to see him make one last run. Even if this season is a total trainwreck, I won't be able to look away.

Yeah I wondered similar if we will ever be ranked again during the season?

How much longer will he coach? I don’t see them making it this year, but I could be wrong.

How much longer will he coach? I don’t see them making it this year, but I could be wrong.

Unless something unexpected happens, he will coach until he is told that it is no longer his job. No idea when wildHACK will make that call.

Unless something unexpected happens, he will coach until he is told that it is no longer his job. No idea when wildHACK will make that call.
Is Wildhack content to sit on his hands while watching his SU Athletics budget downspiral from degrading support/respect for the once powerful hoops piggy bank being held hostage by his HOF coach?

That is the question.

No Money Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

With this current roster, I say no chance this year and absolutely no chance next year. SU would have to bring I at least three portal guys to make the dance next year. SU loses Jesse, Joe and Symir with no recruits coming in. Next years roster is a complete train wreck.

I think he'll retire out of nowhere and we won't know when it's coming. Then everyone will say, "that was unexpected so I wasn't wrong."

He's not giving anyone a reason to expect a retirement at any particular point in time but it doesn't mean he'd prefer to coach until he dies. I don't know why anyone expect that.

There is so much silliness on this board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom