Does the Pinstripe Bowl... | Syracusefan.com

Does the Pinstripe Bowl...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Count as an SU home game? Or is it an enemy invasion of RU's BiG TV market? Discuss.

What does this tell you?

rp_primary_YankeeStadiumSignage_2012_IMG_0061_web.jpg

$9 for Bud, etc. Goes up for the "premium" beers

Mother of god! I've got a job, but still a recent college grad and no way I'm paying those prices. Looks like I'll be slamming beforehand with my buddies. Pretty seasoned at that after four years at su..

Mother of god! I've got a job, but still a recent college grad and no way I'm paying those prices. Looks like I'll be slamming beforehand with my buddies. Pretty seasoned at that after four years at su..

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suck it up. I was a recent college grad once, it's like still being in college with some money in your pocket.. No wife, no kids, mortgage, etc. Spend. I must have gone to 2-3 SF Giants game a week the year they opened Pac bell now ATT park... Sure I was broke but What

Any good sports bars adjacent to the stadium for pre-game warm-ups?

right across the street is the Dugout bar. Lot's of room and cheaper beer than the other bars around the stadium

Suck it up. I was a recent college grad once, it's like still being in college with some money in your pocket.. No wife, no kids, mortgage, etc. Spend. I must have gone to 2-3 SF Giants game a week the year they opened Pac bell now ATT park... Sure I was broke but What

There is no justification for a nine dollar beer IMO. Time to dig out the ole flask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom