Does UK fall out of the top 25? | Syracusefan.com

Does UK fall out of the top 25?

slidingdown

Puts syrup on his syrup
Seriously. Does a 4-3 team belong among the ranked at this point of the year? Who have they beaten, Maryland? Sheesh.

Enjoy your season, Nerlens.

Seriously. Does a 4-3 team belong among the ranked at this point of the year? Who have they beaten, Maryland? Sheesh.

Enjoy your season, Nerlens.
clearly you've forgotten how stupid the media is.. they will still be 15th.

Thing is, Nerlens is making more this year than 99% of this board.
sadly this is true. and I've heard him speak, edumactions are stupit.

They are horrable right now. They should not be ranked. They would not finish in the top half of the Big East the way they are playing.

Hmmm, I really wonder if ESPN is on the level. Doesn't look like they're getting paid :rolleyes:

Best of all of this UK bull is that Bilas, Gathaway, McCallum and Katz ALL have them ranked higher than Cuse in their "power rankings".

LOL look at Gasaway's current power rankings. What a JOKE

Hmmm, I really wonder if ESPN is on the level. Doesn't look like they're getting paid :rolleyes:

Best of all of this UK bull is that Bilas, Gathaway, McCallum and Katz ALL have them ranked higher than Cuse in their "power rankings".

I find it funny that they could not see the flaws in this team during the Duke or Maryland games. They are supposed to be "experts". Andy Katz has Cuse 11, lol.

They lost lost a tight games to Duke and Baylor. They got beat pretty soundly at ND, and I think we have some experience with that as well. They haven't exactly lost to the Sisters of the Poor. Right now they're a top 20 team and that's about where they'll be ranked.

They lost lost a tight games to Duke and Baylor. They got beat pretty soundly at ND, and I think we have some experience with that as well. They haven't exactly lost to the Sisters of the Poor. Right now they're a top 20 team and that's about where they'll be ranked.
Struggled against Murray State. Baylor game wasn't tight, they were up 4-10 points the entire second half.

That was not a tight game today. I never got a sense that Baylor was in trouble or Kentucky was going on a run. They just don't have good offensive players this year.

It's all over now. Andy Katz inferring UK won't make the NCAA's At halftime of the Cinn game!!

Tee's Bracketology
First Four Out
Georgetown
UCLA
Rutgers
Kentucky

:rolling:

They also struggled greatly verse Morehead for the entire game, and LIU. I can't see how they remain in the top 20, and even if they are a top 20 team at this point.

I find it funny that they could not see the flaws in this team during the Duke or Maryland games. They are supposed to be "experts". Andy Katz has Cuse 11, lol.
What's even better journalism on their part is that I just saw a graphic on ESPNU. Georgetown: 37 points in win
James Southland: 35 points most in Big East/SEC challenge

They actually said SOUTH LAND, reading off the graphic like so:
image.jpg

I hate to defend a few of them but... 2 of the losses came after the poll voting and KY's only loss at the time was to a very good Duke team ... if we had played and beat a name team like Kentucky or North Carolina we would be getting a lot more credit than beating Arkansas away and SDSU in San Diego ...

I hate to defend a few of them but... 2 of the losses came after the poll voting and KY's only loss at the time was to a very good Duke team ... if we had played and beat a name team like Kentucky or North Carolina we would be getting a lot more credit than beating Arkansas away and SDSU in San Diego ...
I really can't argue that logic, so let me just go off topic for a sec...they really suck badly and I love it!

They also struggled greatly verse Morehead for the entire game, and LIU. I can't see how they remain in the top 20, and even if they are a top 20 team at this point.

A team could be 0-5 after playing five top 10 teams. Doesn't mean that team isn't the 15th best in the country.

If I had a vote, I'd look at who everyone lost to and who they beat before just choosing a top 25 based on their record. That's how Rutgers football gets ranked as high as 15 in the BCS this year.

Tee's Bracketology

First Four Out
Georgetown
UCLA
Rutgers
Kentucky

:rolling:

rutgirls will never get a sniff...bath salts are a much bigger problem when one is dealing with bracketology

rutgirls will never get a sniff...bath salts are a much bigger problem when one is dealing with bracketology
I was just having fun. Rutgers and Georgetown are "for effect". But, UCLA and Tucky are serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom