Class of 2022 - Dom Pietramala (MD: Boys Latin) Attack to UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Dom Pietramala (MD: Boys Latin) Attack to UNC

Dom-dom dom-dom dom-de-doo-be
Dom dom dom dom dom dom-de-doo-be
Dom dom dom dom dom dom-be-doo-be
Dom woa-woa-woa-woah

Been hearing for weeks Penn State and Denver are the heavy favorites. His dad is very close with Tambroni and obviously Tierney. I doubt Spallina to Cuse drastically changed the equation. Dom has known that's where Spallina was ultimately going to end up for awhile now

1600306774401.gif

Been hearing for weeks Penn State and Denver are the heavy favorites. His dad is very close with Tambroni and obviously Tierney. I doubt Spallina to Cuse drastically changed the equation. Dom has known that's where Spallina was ultimately going to end up for awhile now
Don’t ruining my dreams let me at least bask in this for a day than shatter my dreams.

Not projecting Dom to any school by any stretch but im hearing one of those 4 schools has made a big jump.

One curve ball, his dad most likely will have a job before spring 2023. Might change things for him. (It didn’t for Kyle Marr)

One curve ball, his dad most likely will have a job before spring 2023. Might change things for him. (It didn’t for Kyle Marr)

Even before his dad left Hopkins there was talk that Dom didn't really want to play at Homewood so that he could carve out his own path and make a name for himself that wasn't constantly in the shadow of his father. So if his dad does get a D1 job in the next few years, which is far from a guarantee, I'm not sure it would change a whole lot.

My money is on Penn State.

Petro and Tambroni are very close. Both assistants in Baltimore area in the 90s when Petro was assistant at JH, Tambroni was the assistant at Loyola. Tambroni was then his assistant at Cornell. Both coached with Team USA in 2012.

I have to imagine that Denver or Penn State make a lot of sense for him. Cuse being a long time rival of his dads alma mater/team, would seem to put us at a slight disadvantage.
I also wonder if it is a draw to play with Spallina or if he would prefer to be the #1 somewhere else. Not to say he couldn't be the #1 at Cuse, but the negative to giving out the 22 it shows the other recruits that you value Spallina more than them. I dislike the way Desko has used the 22 as a recruiting chip. (as you can tell from my avatar I am a big fan of the player who should have worn 22 over Jordan and I may still be salty) Although I understand young people today are different and it appears to have worked in our favor lately. I still say it should be held for a returning All American who has earned the # on the Dome Turf.
But I digress this is a forum for Dom. I am ecstatic Cuse made his top four. Regardless if we are 1 or 4 you cant get the guy if you are not on the list. Hope he waits until the season or next year to commit because the boys are going to put on a show this year!

Twin brother...

Congrats to Nick on his commitment to UNC! I’m hoping this more like a Nate/Nicky Solomon situation where Dom comes here and Nick goes to UNC.

Joey and Dom need to play together though. They had amazing chemistry during Juniors Open and it’s crazy to imagine what 4 years together would be like. If we are able to nab some 5 star defenders and some more 4 star middies this class will be solid. I’m just imagining now an Inside Lacrosse article saying Syracuse brings in the #1 rated class with Joey and Dom on the cover. How dope would that be?