Dome Box Office Relocating to Ensley Athletic Center | Syracusefan.com

Dome Box Office Relocating to Ensley Athletic Center

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

1560354581100.png

Last edited:
Beginning Monday, June 17th, the Dome Box Office will move its ticket sales operation to the Ensley Athletic Center (adjacent to Manley Field House in the Lampe Athletic Complex, 1301 East Colvin Street, Syracuse, NY 13244). The Box Office will remain in this location until September Fall 2020 to accommodate the Dome roof replacement. Free, accessible parking is available at the Ensley Athletic Center in the Manley South lot.

The Box Office at the Ensley Athletic Center will operate extended hours on Mondays, from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, and will be open Tuesday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, for purchasing tickets to all Dome events.

The Dome main Box Office at the Dome Gate B will be open on days of Syracuse Athletics events as follows:

Syracuse Football Game Days
Weekends: Open at 9 am
Weekdays: Opens at 3 pm

Syracuse Men's Basketball Game Days
Weekends: Opens four (4) hours prior to tipoff

Syracuse Women's Basketball Game Days
Weekends: Opens two (2) hours prior to tipoff

Syracuse Men's Lacrosse
Weekends: Opens two (2) hours prior to faceoff

They should keep a Box Office there for non-event days. Parking and getting up to the BO at the Dome can be a PITA.

Is it? In my experience the attendant at the Irving Avenue garage allows free parking for box office customers.

I think for the casual fan getting to the new Box office is 10x easier than anything on campus and no parking issues at all.. How many people would even think of asking some attendant to give free parking in a garage?
Even then you have to walk and then find the box office which hardly a game goes by someone isnt asking directions too.

still the should push the satellite location at the Mall more. . I think they still have a kiosk but its been awhile since i looked for it. maybe man that a couple times a week for 5 hrs so people could easily ask questions and see what options they have.. A body would also help promote sales a bit just by being able to talk and engage people like they try to do at the state fair, but also dont promote very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom