Dome indoor temp with a/c? | Syracusefan.com

Dome indoor temp with a/c?

Acuse

Walk On
For those at the game last week, can you share what the temperature was like inside? Trying to figure out if we’ll still be sweating in the upper decks despite a/c.

For those at the game last week, can you share what the temperature was like inside? Trying to figure out if we’ll still be sweating in the upper decks despite a/c.
I actually had to put my hoodie on at one point. Wasn’t “cold” I’m just a baby. Super pleasant temp. We sat in the 300s

until we have a crowd who knows what it will feel like.. it was only 70ish outside last week too. It was fine with no people last week.. I would say it was strange to be that cool in a game that wasnt in Dec .

Cooler than outside. Cooler than it needed to be. I'm sure they’re still working out the kinks.

It was comfortable, not really cool. In the past it would have been oppressively hot with all of the sunshine.

Mid 60’s. Feels wonderful. TaJ has some cheerleaders fanning him tho if that’s helpful

Will definately need a jacket for the late start on friday

It’s a bit nippy in 336.
She’s back?

D717C03C-D456-44B0-BF1D-3DAF376B86BE.jpeg

It's all right man I mean it's not much different than a lot of these teams playing in cold temperatures In open air stadiums so it's no big deal

I believe someone said the sound system was better today in the game thread. Anyone have feedback on that?
The sound system is still horrible. Millions spent on it and it’s worse than the previous one………I wonder if they can get a refund, ugh! Also, no matter what they say the attendance was, there were no more than 15,000 in the building. All the losing has made many fans apathetic towards the football program and that’s certainly a bad sign……..

Last edited:
326 and I literally sit in one of the last two or three rows depending on how pissed off I am. The weather is perfect in steerage.

Comfortable

I should first start off by saying that anything below 75 degrees is cold to me. Ha! So in section 129, it was FREEZING!!! At least now I know I'll have to either wear a sweatshirt or parka or both.

I believe someone said the sound system was better today in the game thread. Anyone have feedback on that?
Yes it was...sound wasn't perfect but it was much better than 2019.

Temperature yesterday in the 300s...was comfortable. I wore shorts and a t-shirt and it felt good...probably around 72-74. The best thing was not having to unstick my underwear like the last 40 years for September games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom