Dome looks empty | Syracusefan.com

Dome looks empty

Geode

Block Head
Guess the locals aren't interested in watching the best 0-2 team in the nation.

LGO.

It looks awful on TV. Great weekend for Zach Allen to visit. :(

neither are the students and neither are the NYC alums.

should be first win of the season, and despite being FCS, the opponent is no slouch ...pitiful, pitiful fans that only care about the brand-name teams syracuse is playing against, not actually going to see syracuse play. embarrassing.

this is DG's argument for having meadowlands games...so locals better start showing up, or shut up when they lose the big games.

It looks awful on TV. Great weekend for Zach Allen to visit. :(

Yeah, sideline reporter just commented about recruits being there...what a way to make a good first impression.:(

Horrible turnout, Central New York. Horrible. And recruits are in the house? Wonderful.

Move all games out of Syracuse.

Yeah, we should tour NY for all of our home games.

1 in Buffalo, 1 in Rochester, 1 in Syracuse, 1 in Albany, etc....

It's the people who don't show up and then complain about games in NYC that made it easy for me to leave CNY.

Horrible turnout, Central New York. Horrible. And recruits are in the house? Wonderful.

If we put everyone in the lower tier just like at MetLife it wouldn't look that bad. ;)

this is DG's argument for having meadowlands games...so locals better start showing up, or shut up when they lose the big games.

It's an idiotic argument - I'm not interested in paying steak prices for hamburger. If DG wants to schedule nothing but bullsheet crappy games at the Dome and move big games to the Meadowlands, I don't really feel obligated to support that. Schedule USC at the Dome, and I would bet there would be more season tickets and more people at this game - so what DG is pulling is nothing but self-fulfilling prophecy. And it's the reason SU is going to be battling with Duke to stay out of the ACC basement for the next 20 years, thank you DG...

They gave out 5-7k free kids tickets? Doesnt look like many showed?
At this point, the program should pay people to watch this show.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

It's an idiotic argument - I'm not interested in paying steak prices for hamburger. If DG wants to schedule nothing but bullsheet crappy games at the Dome and move big games to the Meadowlands, I don't really feel obligated to support that. Schedule USC at the Dome, and I would bet there would be more season tickets and more people at this game - so what DG is pulling is nothing but self-fulfilling prophecy. And it's the reason SU is going to be battling with Duke to stay out of the ACC basement for the next 20 years, thank you DG...
Are you here?

Guessing not - shut up.

What's your definition of steak pricing?

Are you here?

Guessing not - shut up.

I live in Indiana, a little tough to justify coming halfway across the country to watch Stony Brook. I do still have season tickets and literally would have had to pay people to go to this game. It's just reality, if you have a fan base that only shows up for big games, and you plan to move all your marquee games 5 hours away...the results will not be pretty. Welcome to Syracuse, Doc...

What's your definition of steak pricing?

Fair point, the food stamp package is an insane deal. Asking people to pay 3-4 times that for marginally better seats is insane, too unfortunately. I did drop my preferred package this year to get the food stamp package - between this game and the Friday Night games I cannot possibly make, I'm pretty sure Northwestern will be the only home game I make it to this year. the Friday night games last year seemed to be a big hit, so I'm in the minority on that issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom