Dome Seating Question | Syracusefan.com

Dome Seating Question

texascpa

Living Legend
Will be coming up with my daughter the weekend of the Purdue game. Planning on going. Want good seats. Looking at section 101. Is it too low? Will we be able to see over the players - see the whole field, even the SU sideline?

Starting which row, generally?
Row L or so is about halfway up the lower level. I would say that or higher and you'll be good.

You definitely don't want to be too close. You lose depth perception and can't see the entire field.

Row L or so is about halfway up the lower level. I would say that or higher and you'll be good.

You definitely don't want to be too close. You lose depth perception and can't see the entire field.

Co-sign.

Perfect, looking at Row T right now.

The worst time I've ever had at an SU game was sitting very low in the endzone. I honestly don't know how people do it. You have no concept of anything happening on the other side of the field.
Those aren’t bad seats, just have to watch the Jumbotron a lot. There’s pros and cons to both.

I used to sit Row E at the 18 yard line, northeast corner. When the play was at our end zone, those seats could not be beat - such as the two point conversion against WVU in 1987, I could almost have reached out, caught the pitch and run it in myself. And on those rare occasions when the cheerleaders would venture over to our corner, well, I’m not proud of some of the things that sometimes went through my mind.

But when the ball was at the other end of the field, one found himself wishing for a big screen overhead.

I used to sit Row E at the 18 yard line, northeast corner. When the play was at our end zone, those seats could not be beat - such as the two point conversion against WVU in 1987, I could almost have reached out, caught the pitch and run it in myself. And on those rare occasions when the cheerleaders would venture over to our corner, well, I’m not proud of some of the things that sometimes went through my mind.

But when the ball was at the other end of the field, one found himself wishing for a big screen overhead.
And every once in a while, wishes do come true!

Let's not be crazy. John Wildhack is NOT Aladdin. No cheerleaders for you.

But that big screen overhead...

BOOM. Done!

Those aren’t bad seats, just have to watch the Jumbotron a lot. There’s pros and cons to both.
If you’re forced to watch the Jumbotron half the game you have to question the pricing valuation of those seats.

I sit in the lower corner end zone about 50% of the way.

I personally love the lower level. You can feel the electricity of the dome. You can hear the hits etc.

Sitting in the lower level certainly makes you feel like you’re part of the game and a totally different experience than being at home watching on TV

And on those rare occasions when the cheerleaders would venture over to our corner, well, I’m not proud of some of the things that sometimes went through my mind.
Those are the thoughts that keep us young!
Let yourself go there.

I sit in the lower corner end zone about 50% of the way.

I personally love the lower level. You can feel the electricity of the dome. You can hear the hits etc.

Sitting in the lower level certainly makes you feel like you’re part of the game and a totally different experience than being at home watching on TV
Also cuz everyone around you loves you!

Do coaches still have to walk through the crowd to get from the locker room to the box and vice versa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom