Dome Seating Question | Syracusefan.com

Dome Seating Question

TBCuse11

Starter
Picked up seats on Ticketmaster for Indiana tonight (section 107) and Notre Dame (section 104).. both are row E.
Total for two seats per game (4 tix total) was 140 bucks.

Seems like a real good deal, no? How are these sections? Seems like season ticket holders who couldnt make these games.

Not bad. 107 could be behind the SU bench or slightly behind the basket in the corner, probably near the tunnel in that row.

104 would put you behind the basket somewhat (next to the student section of 103, which is directly behind).

I'm in section 105, it's right next to the students and behind the basket on SU's side of the court. I really like it - easy to get in and out, access to bathrooms, concession stands etc and fun watching the students while close enough to see SU's bench. Above and behind you will be a box seat. Section 107 is on an angle from the basket, closer to SU's bench some of it is under an overhang of the 200 section seating. I think you'll like either section.

not 104? i guess i will have a ball tonight then, and hope the Notre Dame seats are good too.

Sorry didnt see the 104 part. Yes those are good too just behind the basket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom