Don’t worry, be happy | Syracusefan.com

Don’t worry, be happy

you can complain about the offense we recruited but to complain about the style we run is just silly.

2 centers, both cant catch, one has some moves, one has none. one plays some D and hustles the other is spotty.

2 forwards with no inside game. one can shoot the other thinks he can

1 pt guard who is half speed

1 pt guard learning

1 2 guard who is either on or way off

no offense fixes these issues

and still up 4 with the ball, miss a 1-1, make a bad foul on a 3, and dont get multiple rebounds and its a game
because we missed so many FTs

the D is actually playing well enough most nights thats a good sign

It’s the holiday season

We’re going to a bowl game

Babers was extended

We will beat Buffalo

This team will turn it around

The 1st 4 I agree with but not sure about the last one.

It’s the holiday season

We’re going to a bowl game

Babers was extended

We will beat Buffalo

This team will turn it around

we’re capable of being happy and positive in our macro-lives and still annoyed / disappointed in the imaginary micro world of cuse bBall

Unrelated but figured I'd ask...does anyone remember the last time they watched a cuse player have a putback slam off a missed shot? I feel like it's been forever!

Unrelated but figured I'd ask...does anyone remember the last time they watched a cuse player have a putback slam off a missed shot? I feel like it's been forever!
The best was David Johnson Vs GTown .. tony Scott and DC had a few classics

The maddening part was all but one of them I think had no chance. They were in complete traffic and he was actually guarded. Frank and Oshae at least one of those. Just can’t play this way.
Right now this is just a bad team playing ugly, bad basketball. Can they get better? I just do not know.

Right now this is just a bad team playing ugly, bad basketball. Can they get better? I just do not know.

A couple of those plays were dire straits/frustration, IMO. Frank, Oshae, and co. not being able to shake their guys so they just got rid of it and wanted no part of it. Can’t believe I saw those passes like that in traffic to our bigs. Frank made that one nice bounce pass to Sidibe but he mucked it up, I think. Or maybe he got fouled and missed them? But those lob attempts to the guarded bigs were unbelievable.

we’re capable of being happy and positive in our macro-lives and still annoyed / disappointed in the imaginary micro world of cuse bBall
Not entirely sure that's true for some folks man. I'm not even sweating this, probably helped I didn't get to watch.

The only way we beat Buffalo is if we were playing them in football.
There's no way for this team to turn it around. Not one guy returning from last year has gotten noticeably better and some are worse.
that includes jb.---however he coaches best when faced with this challenge --i am not sure he is up to it at this point. it can be turned around but he appears to have no interest or passion at this time. rather he seems despondent. i would rather hear his sarcasm etc. that tells me he is still in the game. i wonder

that includes jb.---however he coaches best when faced with this challenge --i am not sure he is up to it at this point. it can be turned around but he appears to have no interest or passion at this time. rather he seems despondent. i would rather hear his sarcasm etc. that tells me he is still in the game. i wonder

He's frustrated and maybe even despondent. That doesn't mean he has no interest or passion.

When did we last have a slam?

It’s literally unreal (well I know why) how difficult it is to get easy baskets. Dunks? Those are rare commodities. You’d like to see a dunk since they are exerting WAY too much energy on offense, IMO. The dribbling and circling around doing nothing while tick-tick-tick the SC is dwindling down yet again. Sure there are possessions where they stand around while somebody launches but, generally, it’s a hot mess of guys running/dribbling around trying to shake loose and get some airspace/separation/clean looks. It seems very taxing. Mentally too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom