Don McPherson on feminism, athletes as role-models and why he doesn't think he's 'giving back' | Syracusefan.com

Don McPherson on feminism, athletes as role-models and why he doesn't think he's 'giving back'

I feel most fortunate to have Donnie on the Arc of Onondaga Foundation board. As 15 year employee of Arc of Onondaga, and father of a daughter with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, I hope all here would consider supporting this agency any way you can.
www.arcon.org

I have mixed feelings about this article. I hate that it was written by Chris Carlson. I love that a man of Don McPherson's character is an alumnus of my favorite school, and he uses his former athlete status as a way to have positive influence, while simultaneously explaining that he shouldn't have such influence simply because he was a successful athlete.

What a wonderful human being. All he does is influence lives in a tremendously positive manner.

When I grow up, I want to be like Don McPherson.

Class act, alwyas has been, alwyas will be!!!! But r fan base will rememebr a few bad games he had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom