Donovan McNabb interested in Syracuse football radio analyst job | Syracusefan.com

Donovan McNabb interested in Syracuse football radio analyst job

only if he agrees to help recruit in a capacity similar to Floyd.

Donovan needs a spot where he can rehab his image.
This job should be his tomorrow if he wants it.

It would get him around the program more and that doesn’t hurt. His immature crap has to be a way of the past now.

Next... Guy has had enough chances. Not a great rep these days.

Kaiser wants more chunky McPuke commercials though.

He is just toxic these days and I cant take listening to him so damn nasal and always sounds like he has a cough drop in his mouth.

I'd take Whigham tomorrow. I just want a knowledgeable voice. Bingo

Interesting idea. No idea if he does broadcasting [versus "just" being a sports writer -- where he's admittedly strong].

Interesting idea. No idea if he does broadcasting [versus "just" being a sports writer -- where he's admittedly strong].

Played and knows the system. Knows current players and staff. Has done journalism and tv work. It's a safe pick to me

Hire Whigham, he has great contacts with the team right now and will for a few more years. he could give great insight. if he does a solid job, hopefully he could jump to a bigger gig.

Donovan has made his money and is a dumb@$$.

Give the opportunity to someone who will not take it for granted.

I'd be on board with McNabb in a heartbeat. If he's not a good representative for the University after coming aboard, then you move on.

I'd be on board with McNabb in a heartbeat. If he's not a good representative for the University after coming aboard, then you move on.
the problem is the "moving on" when he screws up is the part that will go viral, get all the headlines, and will make the headlines. In this day of age of social media that is the only thing people will remember and that is what you have to avoid at all costs. McNabb is toxic and SU has to avoid him

"McNabb" just started trending and I was like, damn is this really national?

it was about some hockey player...

the problem is the "moving on" when he screws up is the part that will go viral, get all the headlines, and will make the headlines. In this day of age of social media that is the only thing people will remember and that is what you have to avoid at all costs. McNabb is toxic and SU has to avoid him

You know what? He's probably the biggest star of the team from the last generation. Him or maybe Dwight Freeney, but McNabb is a very solid presence on camera, and would add some star power to the program that wasn't from 50 years ago.