Don't bring that weak &$$ junk in here | Syracusefan.com

Don't bring that weak &$$ junk in here

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I was excited the way we guarded the rim versus Indiana. Stat line shows 7 blocks (thought we had more) together with numerous other altered shots. All five of our bigs contributed which was needed considering how the fouls were piling up late in the game.

Man, I love defense when it's played well.

I was excited the way we guarded the rim versus Indiana. Stat line shows 7 blocks (thought we had more) together with numerous other altered shots. All five of our bigs contributed which was needed considering how the fouls were piling up late in the game.

Yes for the first time this season we protected the rim the way we did in post season last yr IMO...and against some good bigs. Vonleh looked great

We had like 4 blocks on plays that were called fouls. So we did stop a few from continuation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom