Don't count out UNLV | Syracusefan.com

Don't count out UNLV

Both of these teams offenses consist of throwing it against the backboard and trying to play volleyball.

Both of these teams offenses consist of throwing it against the backboard and trying to play volleyball.

Still its an entertaining fast paced game. I really like Johnson and Ashley for AZ. Who ever said Birch is good was dead on, makes you wonder why Dixon wouldn't play him.

wow, birch is very good.

rondae jefferson is a great passer.

Birch is a full grown man. He'll be a beast in the league. He just looks like an NBA player. I'm hoping Jerami Grant stays one more year and has a similar physique next year.

Still its an entertaining fast paced game. I really like Johnson and Ashley for AZ. Who ever said Birch is good was dead on, makes you wonder why Dixon wouldn't play him.
Damon Ashley is Brandon's dad and a friend of mine. He won a CO state title and was a starting PF for Texas Tech back in the day. Brandon is a spitting image of him and seems slightly better at this point.

Damon Ashley is Brandon's dad and a friend of mine. He won a CO state title and was a starting PF for Texas Tech back in the day. Brandon is a spitting image of him and seems slightly better at this point.

I just really like his skill set, probably more than I like his game right now. If he continues to develop he could be a good player in the association for quite a few years.

I just really like his skill set, probably more than I like his game right now. If he continues to develop he could be a good player in the association for quite a few years.
That's almost exactly how I would've described his dad back then. All the talent in the world. I remember we had a rim in the alley and since everyone's would get torn down all the time you had to have them at 11-12', Damon would still go and dunk on it no problem..

Zona is the only team in the nation playing today with a chance at #1?

Tell me more about how you're an uninformed color commentator...

That's almost exactly how I would've described his dad back then. All the talent in the world. I remember we had a rim in the alley and since everyone's would get torn down all the time you had to have them at 11-12', Damon would still go and dunk on it no problem..

That's crazy! I remember dunking a tennis ball on a ten foot rim when I was 15 5-10 before busting up my ankle skateboarding. I'm over 6' now and might be able to tip the rim with my fingers now. LOL, don't have the genetics for it.

young team, on the road out here in unlv country they thought they had no chance.

For the hype players AZ has, that team is completely dependent upon TJ McConnell.

how annoying is tj mcconnell? is it cuz hes white? he should be on duke.
I was just thinking that. Why do white players always seem so annoying when they're good? I wanted to punch him in the face about 10 times.

And this is why I was rooting for Duke over Zona when I was at the Garden last week and didn't feel bad about it.

because it's not fair they have the talent while we sit here criticizing their every move
Haha could be. I was an awesome PF in high school and then I went to college and realized 6'2 white guys can't be Power Forwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom