dont forget xmas! | Syracusefan.com

dont forget xmas!

orangesox44

Scout Team
Rak played a great game, stayed outta foul trouble even with a bullony call early on him. Coming down the stRetch, I couldnt stop screaming, win this one For rock! I thought we had this one won until that last shot went up and thought it was a bad one. Every game oF boeheims Career, he calls a shot For faira theare with the timeout, tonight I even called, hes goin to ennis!

Rak has come a loooong way offensively and even kicks it out at times. But he just doesn't rebound enough. He's got a long ways to go there and it's the one thing I want out of my center.

He did a great job. I loved the kick out for a Cooney 3 after he got tripled.

I still have no idea why he was in for the last play though.

I know it sounds like a stretch... but I wouldnt be shocked if he ends up leaving after this year. So much improvement this year.

rrlbees said:
Rak has come a loooong way offensively and even kicks it out at times. But he just doesn't rebound enough. He's got a long ways to go there and it's the one thing I want out of my center.
Wet fish. J/K.

I wish the team all remembered him all game long. Love Rak's improvement and wish he would touch the ball twice as much as he does.

The guy has been playing great. He is now a legit low post option on offense and he has been passing really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom