Dontae Strickland to Arizona as UDFA | Syracusefan.com

Dontae Strickland to Arizona as UDFA

A long shot, but would love to see this kid reap some rewards.

Rooting for Strickland. Has a good chance to stick.

If they put Donte in on 3rd downs for blocking and passes they will not be disapointed. I think he is perfect for this type of situation with a draw or 2 every so often. Hope the Cards see this too.

I think Strick has a decent shot. He may not be a starter but he is very good at blitz pickup and giving the QB a few extra seconds, decent hands and doesn't drop the rock. Not flashy 4.3 speed but quick. He could see practice squad or be a 3rd back with future upside.

With a rookie QB, Strick's best attribute for Arizona will be his ability to understand schemes and pickup the blitz. He has capable running and catching skills, but the non-stat stuff will help him the most trying to make the roster.

With a rookie QB, Strick's best attribute for Arizona will be his ability to understand schemes and pickup the blitz. He has capable running and catching skills, but the non-stat stuff will help him the most trying to make the roster.

And special teams, I’d bet

You just have to be happy for him. Not a flashy player but he won’t get you in trouble either. With a good line his yards per carry may surprise some. Hard work in the classroom and turf paid off!

LOVE this. WIll be rooting very hard for Dontae. Hopefully he can earn a spot as a ST and backup back. Like others said, his ability to pick up blitzes and blocking protections should help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom