Draft Potentials... | Syracusefan.com

Draft Potentials...

Ish88888

All American
Hey, its July and this is always a fun game to play. Yes, plenty of underclassmen will be mentioned and there is alot of FB to be played but here goes:
ED, TD
Conway, Servais
Slayton, mcWilliams, Robinson, ochekukwu
Fredericks, scoop, Clark, trill, Melifonwu
Our punter.
Fun stuff...there may be more that develop, hopefully receivers...

Last edited:
I mean he missed the only one who has the best chance to be drafted next year. Ravian Pierce.
He is fast and if he shows he can block is a TE that will be an NFL talent.

Slay ton and Pierce seem to be only realistic options right now

I have a weird feeling hofrichter can lead NCAA in punting and wouldn’t be given a shot because he doesn’t look the part. Just a hunch

I’d love to know what pierce’s True size is... that’ll be very important for nfl prospects. He doesn’t seem bigger than 6’2” maybe 6’3” like 230 to me.

I think Dungey has NFL potential if he can show some degree of durability. He’s a smart kid, leader, strong, and would be perfect for an NFL team IF IF IF he shows an ability to stay on field.

I think Dungey has NFL potential if he can show some degree of durability. He’s a smart kid, leader, strong, and would be perfect for an NFL team IF IF IF he shows an ability to stay on field.

If he stays healthy all year, he will be drafted. NFL consistently takes shots at QB's with less talent. Where he will be drafted, that's a different question

Pierce, Slayton, Robinson (if he improves),

Longshots:
Adams?
Roberts?

Strickland and Custis if they reach their potential. Custis is furthest down the line of longshots

Dungey’s closer to a martyr than he is an NFL qb guys.

He’s been outstanding for us and Dino was lucky to have a guy of his calibre during this time of transition. That being said he has not shown that he’s a pro qb.

Conway has a shot to be drafted as well.
Our best NFL prospects for next year are clearly.
1. Pierce
2. Slayton
3. Conway
4. Dungey
5. Robinson if he leaves. If he has a good year he goes up to 2.
NFL drafts DE/OL like crazy now.

Dungey is a QB who, if healthy, with a better line and running game this year, is probably going to be one of the top QB’s in CFB.

That doesn’t mean he translates to the NFL. He has a lot to prove this year to get a legit look, IMO.

Does Dungey have an NFL arm?
I don't see it. Really good college qb, probably even a great college qb if he could stay healthy...but I don't see him making NFL throws.

I mean he missed the only one who has the best chance to be drafted next year. Ravian Pierce.
He is fast and if he shows he can block is a TE that will be an NFL talent.

I thought about RP. he needs to catch alot more balls and quite frankly i don't think he has the size of an NFL tight end. Maybe a hybrid H back of sorts flexing out off the los. 6'3", 240 is nice size, but pro tight ends are much bigger with his same skill set. That's what sets then apart.

I’d love to know what pierce’s True size is... that’ll be very important for nfl prospects. He doesn’t seem bigger than 6’2” maybe 6’3” like 230 to me.

Yup, agree and that's my point.

Dungey is a QB who, if healthy, with a better line and running game this year, is probably going to be one of the top QB’s in CFB.

That doesn’t mean he translates to the NFL. He has a lot to prove this year to get a legit look, IMO.

Agree, ED has just as good an arm as baker, if not better...baker just had the luxury of a great oline and stud receivers running free in the secondary.