Dream Big: Donovan Smith? | Syracusefan.com

Dream Big: Donovan Smith?

Symphony Steve

All American
Why not? We were one of his six finalists. 6-7, 280 OT out of Owings Mills, MD. His other finalists reflected his desire to remain in the mid-Atlantic region. Was perhaps State Pen's top recruit in an otherwise undistinguished class.

Why not? We were one of his six finalists. 6-7, 280 OT out of Owings Mills, MD. His other finalists reflected his desire to remain in the mid-Atlantic region. Was perhaps State Pen's top recruit in an otherwise undistinguished class.

Maybe moreso. I think we were his number 2. But then again Locksley, so . . . .

He has been on of the most vocal players in support of penn state. Plus isn't he in line to be the starting left tackle.

I really doubt it. If I remember correctly during his recruitment, he was kind of a dope, saying he cancelled his visit to SU because it gets too cold in Syracuse (a place with a dome) and then he turns around and commits to Penn State (a place without a dome). Yeah big difference in temperature there, talking a couple of degrees on average in Dec & Jan.

Not for nothing but I happened to be behind a car on Colvin Street just past Manley yesterday with MD license plates and an Owings Mills dealership plate holder.

Not for nothing but I happened to be behind a car on Colvin Street just past Manley yesterday with MD license plates and an Owings Mills dealership plate holder.
follow that car!

Smith was in the group that pledged to PSU iirc