Drew Allen Pro Day | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen Pro Day

AAM62

All Conference
He apparently had a good showing at the OU pro day. I thought he was going to work out at Syracuse's pro day but whatever works for the guy.

AAM62 said:
He apparently had a good showing at the OU pro day. I thought he was going to work out at Syracuse's pro day but whatever works for the guy.

Can he workout at both?

probably have a larger contingent of scouts at the OU pro-day this year, so makes sense

Maybe Belicheck could get another late round QB that turns out to be a future hall of famer.

Saw this last week...

1. Jeff Football ‏@JeffGarciaJGFA Mar 5
  2. @DrewAllen1 and @BrettHundley17 getting in great work. Bringing out the best thru knowledge, experience, & success pic.twitter.com/BzBOre9PWS

Damn, I can't help but feel a little disrespected in this pic. I mean, SU at least gave him the opportunity to win the starting job. Would it hurt to rock an SU shirt in there?? Am I overreacting???

Damn, I can't help but feel a little disrespected in this pic. I mean, SU at least gave him the opportunity to win the starting job. Would it hurt to rock an SU shirt in there?? Am I overreacting???

I'd wait to see where he lists his college if he gets picked up by a team

Wish the best for him. I felt he handled the situation with a lot of class. He'll get a shot somewhere, even if it is as an undrafted FA, he has all the measurables.

Sorry, that pic pisses me off. I always liked the kid but did he really have to go to the OU pro day. Heck, OU fans probably feel like he should be at cuse pro day as well. Whatever, I guess

Wish him good things. He pushed TH, we needed at least that and we got it. All the best to him. I expect he will be coaching someday or in broadcasting. Everyone agrees the kid understands the game very well.

He was classy and I hope my send off does him justice, Thanks Drew.

Sorry, that pic pisses me off. I always liked the kid but did he really have to go to the OU pro day. Heck, OU fans probably feel like he should be at cuse pro day as well. Whatever, I guess

Pisses you off?

image.jpg

How would he even get a shot? He has barely any real game experience.

If he performs well at the pro days he'll be a FA add-on somewhere, teams have nothing to lose by bringing on undrafted kids as FA's. Happens every year. Doesn't mean he's going to make a roster.

If he performs well at the pro days he'll be a FA add-on somewhere, teams have nothing to lose by bringing on undrafted kids as FA's. Happens every year. Doesn't mean he's going to make a roster.
Maybe canada for a bit. Wish him the best

See Cassell, Matt

To be fair, Cassel was sitting at USC at the time when USC was the Apex of college football. I wouldn't exactly compare that situation to the QB situation at Syracuse heading into the season last year.

That being said, I don't think he was a very good fit for McDonald's system and had he tried his final year at a program that had a system that was a better fit, he may have looked a lot better.

I'm sure Drew is a great kid, and gave his all while at SU. But...826 career passing yards, 2 TDs, 9 INTs, and never produced when given the chance. He has no shot at NFL.

Let him go and follow his dream. I don't care what he wears or where he said he went college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom