Drew Allen - Summer School | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen - Summer School

kingtidge

All American
So is Drew Allen on campus as yet? Anyone got intel?

I see the first Summer session starts today (at least for undergrad...) Not sure about Grad courses...

Darius Kelly is here, so I assume Drew is as well, baring that he graduated from OU already...

Darius Kelly is here, so I assume Drew is as well, baring that he graduated from OU already...
According to the OU website, commencement was May 11 so he has already graduated. I assume if he's not already on campus I'm sure he will be soon enough.

According to the OU website, commencement was May 11 so he has already graduated. I assume if he's not already on campus I'm sure he will be soon enough.

He never got on his flight. I think there was a last minute offer from another school.

Too soon?

So is Drew Allen on campus as yet? Anyone got intel?

I see the first Summer session starts today (at least for undergrad...) Not sure about Grad courses...

I know the academic year of grad classes in Newhouse start the first week of July. Can't speak about Maxwell or Whitman.

More academic programs (social sciences, etc.) wouldn't start until the Fall Semester.

In one interview with Drew Allen he stated that he thought he would be on campus in June. Looking at twitter Kelly and Johnson are both here early but the rest of the recruits look to be arriving on June 29.

From the interview dated 5/6
SoonerNation: When are you getting up to Syracuse?
Drew Allen: It depends. I’m just now applying. They just sent me applications to get into graduate school. It depends on which graduate school I use or get into, and when that school offers classes. With NCAA rules, you have to be enrolled and taking courses in order to be participating with the team. I imagine though it would be in June.

One thing is for sure, I would not want to be in Oklahoma today...

One thing is for sure, I would not want to be in Oklahoma today...

Yeah--we get lake effect, they get mile-wide tornadoes. I'll take the former, thank you!

Yeah--we get lake effect, they get mile-wide tornadoes. I'll take the former, thank you!

I've always said the same when people rip Syracuse for getting snow. I'll take my 3 or 4 major snowstorms a year over tornados, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes.

God bless those people tonight. Many have nothing left and nowhere to go.

I've always said the same when people rip Syracuse for getting snow. I'll take my 3 or 4 major snowstorms a year over tornados, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes.

God bless those people tonight. Many have nothing left and nowhere to go.
And lost their kids at school. I can't take those stories now that I am a dad.

He's not on campus yet. Only Kelly and Isiah Johnson are in the early Maymester classes at this point from what I can tell. Looks like the rest of the frosh (and Allen) will be showing up in late June for the start of the next summer session.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom