Drew Allen | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen

Does that mean Feldman is in town? Would be nice to get an article from him. One of the best out there.

Does that mean Feldman is in town? Would be nice to get an article from him. One of he best out there.
I don't believe he's on campus yet but I could be wrong.

Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS
9m
Watched Drew Allen workout/throw today. #Cuse got a big, strong-armed QB who'll be very interesting to see play in 2013.

I am all for big, strong arms. But I think we have seen time and time again in CFB that games are not won with big arms. They are made by QBs who can process information quickly, and make the right decisions. Subsequent to that they have to make some throws. But we have had some strong armed QBs who got gobbled up by defenses because they couldn't make the right decisions quickly. It's a fast game. And we want to play even faster.

I am all for big, strong arms. But I think we have seen time and time again in CFB that games are not won with big arms. They are made by QBs who can process information quickly, and make the right decisions. Subsequent to that they have to make some throws. But we have had some strong armed QBs who got gobbled up by defenses because they couldn't make the right decisions quickly. It's a fast game. And we want to play even faster.
I'm glad to see mainstream college FB press that's trending positive.

Try showing up with your clothes ON next time, good sir.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
image.jpg

You mean like this?:

12054254-large.jpg

Didn't like the time frame noted in the PS article for Drew getting to campus. 3 weeks? Yeesh.

Allen is roughly three weeks from arriving on campus, where he will begin taking classes and embark on the arduous task of learning the offense while simultaneously building chemistry with a set of players he does not know.

Game action is more interesting. Here is Drew Allen's high school highlight tape:

watching those 2 HS highlight reels - I am feeling much better about the QB position next year. Even if Allen merely pushes Hunt to improve, it's all good. They are both really athletic - and I really like how wiry and hard to bring down Hunt is.

Hunt has huge upside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom