Drummond to decide today | Syracusefan.com

Drummond to decide today

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
According to someone I don't know how to link to while on tapatalk, but his twitter is @KevinRDuffy

He's gone IMO. Zero reason to stay. Top 3 pick.
Agree about him being gone, but I wouldn't draft him that high. He's got lazy man syndrom at times.

Agree about him being gone, but I wouldn't draft him that high. He's got lazy man syndrom at times.
You might be smarter than some NBA GMs then. They're gonna see him up close in person at 6'11 275 with a 35 in vertical and watch him sprint down the court and they're gonna drool. Question is, will Drummond give a crap once he gets that first paycheck?

You might be smarter than some NBA GMs then. They're gonna see him up close in person at 6'11 275 with a 35 in vertical and watch him sprint down the court and they're gonna drool. Question is, will Drummond give a crap once he gets that first paycheck?

chances are slim to none and slim just left town

This apr thing has just raped UConn because they don't have the professor staff like the SEC that just pushes the kids through. I absolutely hate what is happening to them and I am by no means a big fan of the school.

This apr thing has just raped UConn because they don't have the professor staff like the SEC that just pushes the kids through. I absolutely hate what is happening to them and I am by no means a big fan of the school.
True, but Calhoun made this mess with all the players he shoved out the door. Dumb thing is 2-3 disgruntled players can F an entire program

True, but Calhoun made this mess with all the players he shoved out the door. Dumb thing is 2-3 disgruntled players can F an entire program

Saban does the exact same thing in football but for some reason football never have this apr thing like basketball does. I see no reason why basketball has this thrown in their face while football $kates through it.

Saban does the exact same thing in football but for some reason football never have this apr thing like basketball does. I see no reason why basketball has this thrown in their face while football $kates through it.
You're right. at the end of the day, a student is a student. How can coaches have so much power to take away a scholarship?

You're right. at the end of the day, a student is a student. How can coaches have so much power to take away a scholarship?

The coach givith the coach takith away! It's a yearly thing but I've seen some schools are now offering 4 year deals. This whole thing is as organized as the NCAA is, pick and choose who you want to punish but don't touch the mega money makers. It's a little too much of a good ole boy network for me.

chances are slim to none and slim just left town

He may never get better, but he also won't be some lazy sack of crap like say Eddy Curry.

Really a cacophony of players caused UConn's issues, there wasn't one type.

boy is uconn going to be a sad excuse of a team next year

I think part of it is that there are so many more football players than basketball players, so running 2-3 kids off in basketball is like running what, 18 kids off in football?

Odom is a point forward. Drummond is a center. Some of the NBA comparisons on this board are horrendous.

Pretty sure he's talking about effort only - not comparing their games. Odom has a rep as a lazy player and he's saying that Drummond is even lazier.

Pretty sure he's talking about effort only - not comparing their games. Odom has a rep as a lazy player and he's saying that Drummond is even lazier.
I hope only the effort was being compared.

lol wut? And Tyler Zeller is a poor man's James Harden

Actually, if you take their physical stats:

• Odon: 6' 10", 230 lbs
  • Drummond: 6'11 275 lbs
Along with their who cares attitude, then the comparison isn't that unrealistic.

Oh BTW, include their draft position as well. Odon was drafted 4th in 1999.

2 for 12 is what .16777 so 14 for 85 is .1647. Also consider kids can't leave as early for football so that will skew the numbers as well. I see what you're saying though and let's also add that grades aren't part of it for football, especially for the SEC, like they are for hoop. It's just held at a different standard and ironically the NCAA doesn't mind whoring out the hoops kids but god forbid they have a playoff in football to upset the proper order of things for the good ole boys who have the bowl money and perks locked up.

Surprised more uconn bigs havent done well in the league, okafor has been ok but being drafted that high was deff not warranted, thabeet bust ,armstrong bust, boone did nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom