Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

495 pounds is a lot of weight. I am not sure what kind of exercise that was though. I thought he was going to do a squat and then he sat down. Whatever works I guess.

495 pounds is a lot of weight. I am not sure what kind of exercise that was though. I thought he was going to do a squat and then he sat down. Whatever works I guess.
ITS a box squat. Helps with explosion. The bands plus chains plus box squat I see a bit redundant but the theory is there. I use the chains quite a bit

I have seen the chains but have never seen someone sit like that. Both much bigger than I am, so I will assume they know what they are doing. Thanks for the input.

ITS a box squat. Helps with explosion. The bands plus chains plus box squat I see a bit redundant but the theory is there. I use the chains quite a bit
I agree both is a little overboard. Great tool in building explosiveness.

Is SU involved here?

I'd like the know the answer to this question as well. It seems as though he is going to sit this season out? Would that affect his eligibility?

I'd like the know the answer to this question as well. It seems as though he is going to sit this season out? Would that affect his eligibility?
I don't know if SU is involved. As far as eligibility the clock is already ticking so he loses a year. I was surprised he didn't try and enroll in a JUCO for the semester.

I don't know if SU is involved. As far as eligibility the clock is already ticking so he loses a year. I was surprised he didn't try and enroll in a JUCO for the semester.

So the clock ticks despite the fact he isn’t enrolled anywhere? Bummer for him.

I just started using chains. Love them!!

Taps into your inner meat head quickly. There is something about the sound and the look of it. It also provides a really good deceleration/acceleration balance.
Pull ups with chains! Let your freak meathead flag fly!

I digress. Let's get this dude.

Good development here. We need some upperclassmen, nice opportunity for him too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom