Class of 2018 - DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Cam Goode (DC) Va Tech to UCF to Michigan

Offers include Pitt, Toledo, Wake, Villanova, FAMU, BC, Michigan St, RU, Syracuse

With Slayton leaving maybe try to bring him in? From St Johns College HS and we offered previously. Teammate of Caleb Okechukwu

With Slayton leaving maybe try to bring him in? From St Johns College HS and we offered previously. Teammate of Caleb Okechukwu

Word from VT insiders is that he couldn't hack it in the weight room. Came in out of shape and couldn't keep up.

Word from VT insiders is that he couldn't hack it in the weight room. Came in out of shape and couldn't keep up.

Hypothetically, that can be fixed if he is willing to fix it. I’d be all for bringing this kid on. Regardless, my guess is it wont happen.

I was wondering about that. He looked heavy last year and was listed at 330 or more. Gotta be willing to put in the work.

if he transfers he'd be sitting out a year. There would be no more redshirt years.

if he transfers he'd be sitting out a year. There would be no more redshirt years.
The year he would sit would be like a redshirt year.

I'm surprised he hasn't decided to enroll at a JUCO for the season. I seem to recall some situation where a kid was released, went JUCO for the season and then enrolled at a program without having to sit a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom