Class of 2016 - DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DT Christian Colon (NC) to Colorado State

As much as I hate every recruit now being tied to Washington, I know they probably had to do this because people will see "North Carolina" and Charlotte in particular and wonder if he's connected to RW. Still wish the focus of this recruitment would be on Colon.

As much as I hate every recruit now being tied to Washington, I know they probably had to do this because people will see "North Carolina" and Charlotte in particular and wonder if he's connected to RW. Still wish the focus of this recruitment would be on Colon.

I think that on this one there is actually a strong connection between the two kids.

http://www.huntersvilleherald.com/news/2012/9/19/5612/southlake-christian-recruits-visit-ole-miss

HUNTERSVILLE – Five SouthLake Christian freshmen football players made an unofficial visit to the University of Mississippi game against Texas on Sept. 15 in Oxford, Miss.

SouthLake running back Robert Washington, defensive lineman Christian Colon, wide receivers Conner O’Donnell and Will Eason and defensive back Aapri Washington walked the sidelines before the game, and visited Ole Miss coaches afterward in the locker room. Texas won 66-31.

Ole Miss offered Robert Washington, currently sidelined with a hip injury, a scholarship during the summer.

“The boys enjoyed themselves, but were not nearly as appreciative of the experience as we fathers were,” said Bub O’Donnell, SouthLake Christian’s coach and Conner’s father. “That is big-time football.”

Well now I want to put him on the offensive line to open up holes for Robert. But seriously...this dude is massive. Need to get him on board.

I gotta say, if I was a d1 football player, UT would be my dream school.

I cant figure out how to post baileys article but it should be here any second. If moe neal commits colon becomes a real posiblity. If they do Mayden becomes much more likley...if all that happens before the opening Haskins will take notice. I am moving my haskins prediction to 15% today

Edit:and there it is

Bambrewer said:
I cant figure out how to post baileys article but it should be here any second. If moe neal commits colon becomes a real posiblity. If they do Mayden becomes much more likley...if all that happens before the opening Haskins will take notice. I am moving my haskins prediction to 15% today Edit:and there it is

Agree. Need another domino to fall. These guys all want to play together for sure.

Fun stuff. Good work on the twitters ;).

I cant figure out how to post baileys article but it should be here any second. If moe neal commits colon becomes a real posiblity. If they do Mayden becomes much more likley...if all that happens before the opening Haskins will take notice. I am moving my haskins prediction to 15% today

Edit:and there it is

Did you have any doubt.;)

In his tweet of the story click on the dots next to fav. Click on embed tweet. Then click on the link and copy. Then come back here and click on the symbol that looks like two film boxes at the top of the post and copy the link.

Did you have any doubt.;)

In his tweet of the story click on the dots next to fav. Click on embed tweet. Then click on the link and copy. Then come back here and click on the symbol that looks like two film boxes at the top of the post and copy the link.
ah thank you..and no thats why i posted it would be here in a second lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom