Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

2-5 years? Do we have an ultra accelerated BA program!?:)

If he is taking college classes in high school he could technically graduate in 2 years if he worked hard. Dual enrollment allowed two of my kids to have Associates degrees coming out of high school. My daughter had 42 of those 60 credits transfer in.

If he is taking college classes in high school he could technically graduate in 2 years if he worked hard. Dual enrollment allowed two of my kids to have Associates degrees coming out of high school. My daughter had 42 of those 60 credits transfer in.

Gotta be 3 years removed from HS to make the NFL

Congrats to your daughter and my neice is attempting the same protocol. That said, i have never heard of a P5 athlete pulling it off with the demanding schedule. If so, that's awesome!

Hope so. We could definitely use that 6'-6" 250 # DT with one of the quickest first step on our "D".
This michigan state offer last week doesn’t help but we’ve maintained a good relationship so we’ll see. Think msu has an edge but i like the positioning we’ve put ourselves in

This michigan state offer last week doesn’t help but we’ve maintained a good relationship so we’ll see. Think msu has an edge but i like the positioning we’ve put ourselves in
I don't think MSU is out of hot water quite yet. Recruits should be aware of this and I am sure they are.

? Translation: He's announcing @8:30 EDT?
I don't speak Twitterese.

1f440.png

He's having two eggs over easy.

We dont know if this has anything to do with a commitment do we

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online