Class of 2018 - DT Eddie Wilson (NY) Verbal to Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DT Eddie Wilson (NY) Verbal to Buffalo

Milford has him listed at 6-3 349

6'3"
349 lbs.
Phillipsburg, NJ

We sure he had a Syracuse offer? I mean good for Buffalo I guess but just seems odd, unless Syracuse moved on.

We sure he had a Syracuse offer? I mean good for Buffalo I guess but just seems odd, unless Syracuse moved on.
Why? Kids decide to go where they are comfortable. Buffalo was probably recruiting him long before he got an offer from Syracuse.

Why? Kids decide to go where they are comfortable. Buffalo was probably recruiting him long before he got an offer from Syracuse.

Sure I guess. Syracuse has lack of DT depth, plays in the ACC and is also close to home. So I guess Buffalo just out recruited Syracuse for this kid is what you are saying?

Sure I guess. Syracuse has lack of DT depth, plays in the ACC and is also close to home. So I guess Buffalo just out recruited Syracuse for this kid is what you are saying?
No. Read what she wrote. Kids go where they are comfortable, for whatever reason that is.

No. Read what she wrote. Kids go where they are comfortable, for whatever reason that is.

Ok. I'll just tell myself that when we lose out to any other school for a player. Should make me feel better...lol

Ok. I'll just tell myself that when we lose out to any other school for a player. Should make me feel better...lol
Well there are two parties involved in the recruitment process. There has to be a mutual level of interest on both sides to get a commitment. You know what I mean...like when female tells you she isn't interested in a relationship with you.

Tell yourself whatever you want. Doesn't make it not true.
upload_2017-12-17_17-35-38.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom