Class of 2024 - DT Jaylin Hicks (NY) Verbal to Minnesota | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DT Jaylin Hicks (NY) Verbal to Minnesota

This one stings. Minnesota What? I know about Monroe, but we can’t start losing NYS recruits to freaking Minnesota. We’ve got to be better than that Monroe or not. PSU is one thing, the Gophers are another.

Really don’t like that program after all the smack talked by their fan base from a mediocre B10 school. Still think we should have come out victorious in the Pinstripe. Not our best moment.

This one stings. Minnesota What? I know about Monroe, but we can’t start losing NYS recruits to freaking Minnesota. We’ve got to be better than that Monroe or not. PSU is one thing, the Gophers are another.

Really don’t like that program after all the smack talked by their fan base from a mediocre B10 school. Still think we should have come out victorious in the Pinstripe. Not our best moment.
Or all our best players either.

Monroe is good at recruiting, but Long is a better DC than Monroe . I think if Long would have gotten out there on this kid, I think we may have changed his decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom