Class of 2020 - DT Lamar Goods (CT) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DT Lamar Goods (CT)

Committed to Kentucky which is a bummer. I was hoping we'd get this kid since he's from Canada and at Oakdale CT. Shaping up to be a big time NT 6-4 325 ...would have loved him.

I saw when he committed a few weeks back. That was disappointing but we are in great shape with another CT DT.

I saw when he committed a few weeks back. That was disappointing but we are in great shape with another CT DT.
As big and good of a talent? I don't see that we've offered another talented CT DT. Jaedon Roberts a 6-3, 280-pound Defensive Tackle from Avon, CT?

Last edited:
He’s talking about Kenny Mestidor (sp?). Canadian DT that is on CT for his senior year. We’re in a good spot for him.
I actually got them mixed up lol. He's not in CT. Also, take away the t from that name.

He’s talking about Kenny Mestidor (sp?). Canadian DT that is on CT for his senior year. We’re in a good spot for him.
More of a OLB/DE, but I'll definitely take him. Michigan had been favored on 247 for a long time. Now UCLA is the only warm.
Akeem Mesidor? Not in CT but in Canada?

Seems a bit wishy-washy. Title states verbal to Kentucky; ended up at Florida, now wants to move again. That said, at least, bring him in for a visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom