Class of 2019 - DT Malachi Burby (CT) Verbal to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Malachi Burby (CT) Verbal to Rutgers

Last time we had a Malachi it worked out pretty well.
I see what you are saying.
84FB157A-CFC5-46F3-86AF-3FAC6B3B0412.jpeg

According to SKOWT, yes. Other offers include Wake, Rutgers, Temple, Buffalo, UConn, UMass, Fordham, and ODU.

Of course, it's possible we've moved on.
At a number of positions, yes. At DT? Doubtful.

If he's going to lose, I guess he wants to do it closer to home. This line from the article cracked me up:

and got to see the Knights compete -- losing to Northwestern by the score of 18-15 -- which certainly helps their cause

It's official. Losing is now winning at Rutgers.

If he's going to lose, I guess he wants to do it closer to home. This line from the article cracked me up:

and got to see the Knights compete -- losing to Northwestern by the score of 18-15 -- which certainly helps their cause

It's official. Losing is now winning at Rutgers.
:rolling:

Didn't you see? they almost beat Northwestern! Can't pass up an opportunity to play for a team that can do that.
I mean, I hope this kid got paid I guess.

Scarlet Nation first reported the players’ decisions to enter the transfer portal. The website also reported freshman defensive end Malachi Burby, who has played in two games this year, has entered the portal. That would bring the number of Rutgers players known to be in the portal to 11 dating back to former coach Chris Ash’s firing on Sept. 29.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom