DT McKinley Williams out indefinitely with lower-body injury

RF2044

Living Legend
Hopefully, the foot being in a boot is a sign that it isn't as serious as a soft tissue injury. Hopefully not something that will keep him out long.

FloridaFan

2nd String
What is?

Guys get hurt on every football team.
Yeah. Plus we have 20 days or so till our first game. Most of these injuries will be ok before we start

JEF44

Walk On
Elmore some practice at DT? Even though he's not a full go yet. Who do we have at DT?

Black
Ruff
Harper

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
Well, next man up (that has shown the proper dedication to s&c) I guess.

I debated going with that joke or the "dreaded potato lower body" joke.

orangemass

Starter
This is the one position that has almost zero depth... This hurts bug time... Not sold on Harper or Shaq... Hope they prove me wrong..

Cuse12

Scout Team
Let’s hope and pray he sprained it and will be out for about a month. If it was serious serious , and needed surgery. I’m sure he wouldn’t be at practice? He would be resting legs up.

orangepassion

All American
This is my biggest fear for the year (along with losing Devito).
It's hard to imagine none of our top 3 DT's getting hurt over the course of the season. Really need to develop one or two more guys for this year. Maryland's RB Mcfarland is a stud-Need to be able to stop the run or teams won't even try throwing the ball against our pass rush.

djorange1989

All American
This is my biggest fear for the year (along with losing Devito).
It's hard to imagine none of our top 3 DT's getting hurt over the course of the season. Really need to develop one or two more guys for this year. Maryland's RB Mcfarland is a stud-Need to be able to stop the run or teams won't even try throwing the ball against our pass rush.
yeah, in that case we would have to become Oklahoma and win every game 50-49 or something. which is possible, except for Clemson. but, let's not panic. yet.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Might as well cancel all preseason scrimmages until further notice. Light contact worked well for Gerg.

On the other hand, in a bizarre sense, it's exciting to know that we're getting upset over injuries in preseason. It means we actually care again!

CuseCrew08

Starter
Maybe one or two of the True Frosh get more run than expected against Liberty...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom