Class of 2019 - DT Nassir Sims (AZ) Decommitted from Washington State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Nassir Sims (AZ) Decommitted from Washington State

Offers Colorado, Washington St, Oregon St, NAU, Arizona, New Mexico St, Syracuse

Pretty good lateral quicks for his size, and he is a big-un. Seems like he does a good job of playing off the punch and getting his head in the pocket consistently. Improved pad level and hand placement and this guy will be a problem on the interior.

Pretty good lateral quicks for his size, and he is a big-un. Seems like he does a good job of playing off the punch and getting his head in the pocket consistently. Improved pad level and hand placement and this guy will be a problem on the interior.
Completely agree as a few times he came out low and buried oline in front of him.

This guy is big enough to see first year reps, hopefully we can get him up to visit. He would check a major box off for us at this stage.

This guy is big enough to see first year reps, hopefully we can get him up to visit. He would check a major box off for us at this stage.

Get Sean Riley to host.

WSU message boards are speculating he may have issues qualifying due to the timing.

WSU message boards are speculating he may have issues qualifying due to the timing.
Interesting... he States "circumstances beyond his control". I took that to mean he was a scholarship casualty. Maybe it's more deflection by the young man. Well I trust if the staff is familiar with his situation, they will pursue accordingly.

Interesting... he States "circumstances beyond his control". I took that to mean he was a scholarship casualty. Maybe it's more deflection by the young man. Well I trust if the staff is familiar with his situation, they will pursue accordingly.

Sometimes the timing of SAT/ACT test dates and signing day don't always align. That would be a circumstance beyond his control. Again, all speculation. We shall see what happens.