Dual QBs Currently Available in the Portal | Syracusefan.com

Dual QBs Currently Available in the Portal

Crusty

Living Legend
Here are the dual threat quarterbacks now in the portal still looking for a home.
QBs in Portal.JPG

Probably a decent few in there somewhere.
Source 247 sports
Edit: Pro Style QBs in portal

Last edited:
Here are the dual threat quarterbacks now in the portal still looking for a home.
View attachment 193172
Probably a decent few in there somewhere.
Source 247 sports
Are any of these grad transfers? I'd take them off the list. No one is going to come here to battle another 5th year QB who already knows the system. I think the best bet is to look for a two to three year player that can transfer in immediately. If some of these guys fall in that range, Dino should be pursuing.

I do wonder dB feeling on dual threat. I feel at su it’s a must have. I was concerned when it seemed like Morgan’s last game he was told to stay in the pocket. First couple of games rolled out and made plays. We have a buy week and then he comes out and seems stuck it the pocket eventually getting hurt. My be wrong but it was my observation.

Would have to be an underclassman. It would be a tough sell for a grad transfer to come into Syracuse just to get a chance to compete with Tommy.

What is the staff doing, jacob sirmon a 4 star from UW just transferred to central michigan, he is a pocket passer, james foster from texas a&m I wanted him bad, 4 star dual threat just transferred to charolette, I guess we'd rather spend our time going after QB's who cant get P5 and FBS offers.

What is the staff doing, jacob sirmon a 4 star from UW just transferred to central michigan, he is a pocket passer, james foster from texas a&m I wanted him bad, 4 star dual threat just transferred to charolette, I guess we'd rather spend our time going after QB's who cant get P5 and FBS offers.

maybe those kids are terrible.

maybe those kids are terrible.
Can't be any worse then many of the world beaters we currently have. We've got one P5 Qb on the roster, I guess they'll just focus on getting the next clayton welch, oh btw dwan mathis who beat out a top 50 pick in the upcoming draft just transferred from georgia to temple.

Can't be any worse then many of the world beaters we currently have. We've got one P5 Qb on the roster, I guess they'll just focus on getting the next clayton welch, oh btw dwan mathis who beat out a top 50 pick in the upcoming draft just transferred from georgia to temple.

they can be worse and they’re all leaving the P5 for Charlotte and the mAC. Give us a break.

Don’t you think they are going to programs where they have a better chance to start than at SU. Devito has 2 years left and they know that. They have already sat the bench and aren’t looking to be backups again.
Plus look at Sirmon, he looks more like a CMU quarterback than an SU quarterback.

You need to tell the staff the next time you want one of the transfers bad, it’s too late for them to act on your behalf if you post here after the fact.
Sirmon_Jacob_2020_WASH_FB.jpg

Don’t you think they are going to programs where they have a better chance to start than at SU. Devito has 2 years left and they know that. They have already sat the bench and aren’t looking to be backups again.
Plus look at Sirmon, he looks more like a CMU quarterback than an SU quarterback.

You need to tell the staff the next time you want one of the transfers bad, it’s too late for them to act on your behalf if you post here after the fact.
Sirmon_Jacob_2020_WASH_FB.jpg
lol, he looks like a mike leach washington state qb if were being honest, I think alot of transfers are taking sports wherever they can, as we've seen here only 25 and most teams are taking 20 HS guys, most guys in the portal besides the cream of the crop are taking a chance to play when it presents itself and not waiting. Btw if we got this kid outta HS this board would've gone nuts, he was higher rated than devito coming out of HS.

they can be worse and they’re all leaving the P5 for Charlotte and the mAC. Give us a break.
No, they're leaving for a place where they have a spot to play, CMU and jim mcelwain are a pretty decent option, foster was the backup at a&m, he's plenty good enough to have a roster spot here.

I'd take Pass from Louisville.

We aren't going to get someone who realistically has a shot to beat out Tommy.

So just give me experience. I don't want Morgan to be the only guy who's played against live competition on the roster behind Tommy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom