duck fuke in the strongest possible terms | Syracusefan.com

duck fuke in the strongest possible terms

I don't think they win anything starting next week. They seem to panic when things aren't going well for them.

Too bad we let them get that early lead. Because they basically arrived thinking that all they had to do was show up.

We had two bad stretches in the 2nd half -- when Cole picked up his fourth and we brought in Ajak, and the last 90 seconds. Maybe 4 minutes, tops, that just sunk us.

Too bad -- our kids played their hearts out today, with virtually no bench to rely on.

Too bad we let them get that early lead. Because they basically arrived thinking that all they had to do was show up.

We had two bad stretches in the 2nd half -- when Cole picked up his fourth and we brought in Ajak, and the last 90 seconds. Maybe 4 minutes, tops, that just sunk us.

Too bad -- our kids played their hearts out today, with virtually no bench to rely on.
Small stretches lost several games. Even the game we didn’t blow, the ND game, we gave up like 13 straight in 4’.

Their last 2 games will be on my mind as I fill out my bracket.
They will project as a two seed. Not sure they can beat any of the one seeds. Their last two games have exposed their "aura". No one is going to be scared to play them.

Yup. Them and Notre Dame. And Georgetown. And Yukon. Loathe with a Capital "L"!!!
Its funny...I watched the end of the GTown/Seton Hall game last night and felt so sad for Ewing. I kind of shook it off after a minute of like WTH am I thinking. He just looked so beleaguered.

Small stretches lost several games. Even the game we didn’t blow, the ND game, we gave up like 13 straight in 4’.
it was the story of the season

almost every game seemed to have multiple extended spells of zero scoring...combined with a lot of scoring for the other team

basketball is a game of runs...but the extreme disappearances this year were brutal and costly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom