Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers | Syracusefan.com

Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
Any report on what the uniforms will look like this year? Echoing my points in other threads, i'd love to see us at least experiment with retro uniforms from a period that we were actually good (1988 vintage uniform, 1998 vintage uniform???).

I'm ambivalent towards the Carrier Dome attendance but still hold out hope that a school with a world class communications school can finally figure out messaging with the uniforms of the school to give fans hope through retro threads from 10 win teams.

I've finally put my finger on what was missing in my life - a uniform thread!!
Even though everything has been said, seconded, and overwhelmingly approved, the fact remains that the Orangemen run out of the tunnel in midnight blue, platinum, or whatever material Nike has leftover in their warehouse.
My correspondence with AD Wildhack indicates he hates the current situation but doesn't see how we can get out of it until 2019. What, in the name of Frank Maloney, did we get into with this contract?

Even though everything has been said, seconded, and overwhelmingly approved, the fact remains that the Orangemen run out of the tunnel in midnight blue, platinum, or whatever material Nike has leftover in their warehouse.
My correspondence with AD Wildhack indicates he hates the current situation but doesn't see how we can get out of it until 2019. What, in the name of Frank Maloney, did we get into with this contract?

Did we sign a contract with Nike that prevents retro uniforms one per year. Did we sign a deal where we get interns designing our uniforms. Do they spend 100% of their time with Oregon and their 345 uniforms and 10 minutes with our crap?

I love uniform threads. Eat it Syracusefan!

A uniform thread. Now I know that football season is near! Yay! :p

This goes here now and always.

large_mcnabb+su+photo.jpg

I have a feeling that Dr. Gross put his signature on a few bad agreements.

SCREW RETRO UNIFORMS LETS LITERALLY GIVE THE KIDS THE EXACT UNIFORMS MCNABB AND CREW WORE IM SURE THEYLL LOVE IT AND IT WILL HELP US WIN MANY RECRUITING BATTLES BECAUSE THEY WERE WHAT WE WORE WHEN WE WERE GOOD AND ALL THOSE KIDS WILL REMEMBER THE 1990S EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BORN IN 2000 AND ALSO ALL OUR FANS WILL COME BACK BECAUSE THE REASON THEY DONT ATTEND THE GAME IS THE UNIFORMS WITH THE SKYSCRAPERS AND STRIPES

SCREW RETRO UNIFORMS LETS LITERALLY GIVE THE KIDS THE EXACT UNIFORMS MCNABB AND CREW WORE IM SURE THEYLL LOVE IT AND IT WILL HELP US WIN MANY RECRUITING BATTLES BECAUSE THEY WERE WHAT WE WORE WHEN WE WERE GOOD AND ALL THOSE KIDS WILL REMEMBER THE 1990S EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BORN IN 2000 AND ALSO ALL OUR FANS WILL COME BACK BECAUSE THE REASON THEY DONT ATTEND THE GAME IS THE UNIFORMS WITH THE SKYSCRAPERS AND STRIPES

Does McNabb's jersey come with the original Chunky Soup stains? ;)

1530829205558.jpeg

Did we sign a contract with Nike that prevents retro uniforms one per year. Did we sign a deal where we get interns designing our uniforms. Do they spend 100% of their time with Oregon and their 345 uniforms and 10 minutes with our crap?

I love uniform threads. Eat it Syracusefan!
It drives me nuts how obvious the solution is., and yet nobody does anything about it. And I get that our hands are tied by Nike’s amazing ability to consistently make terrible uniforms, but you’d think that they’d accidentally come up with at least one good one that could then be sold, maximizing revenue for everyone involved.

Hey, at least our soccer team looks good. Nike only screwed the revenue sports.

Truth. Picked up one of these at Manny’s around Christmas. Although it isn’t a Nike replica, it’s made by Champion. But it’s a great look.
17F0B7E6-A3CD-431C-B3A4-9693BBDA5943.jpeg

You do this a lot. You take passive aggressive ways to go overboard like your opinion on everything is always right.
Even if I agree with you this crap has to be called out . You have to be a d@ck like your opinion matters more.
Kaiser takes people down but is entertaining.
I know I am wrong plenty and I am not as arrogant your take downs are.
Just disagree.

You do this a lot. You take passive aggressive ways to go overboard like your opinion on everything is always right.
Even if I agree with you this crap has to be called out . You have to be a d@ck like your opinion matters more.
Just disagree.
In what way was this passive-aggressive?

It was purposely over the top, like most threads about uniforms on this board are. Sorry to offend you.

Just disagree.
You've got to concede that the whole uniform debate is just tired. I thought it was more of a shot at the ridiculous tenure of the entire discussion. Uncle! Already.

You've got to concede that the whole uniform debate is just tired. I thought it was more of a shot at the ridiculous tenure of the entire discussion. Uncle! Already.
I understand the point. The poster just always finds a way to make his post taking someone else’s opinion down.

Like his position is the authority and I just had it with my post.
I know I am annoying to some and am wrong plenty. It was just an enough already post.