Duke -12 on the road vs Wake tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke -12 on the road vs Wake tonight

David Teel ‏@DavidTeelatDP 8m
Can't recall a Duke meltdown of this proportion against such a bad team.

I think it also means Syracuse cannot play Pitt in the quarters. It will be Clemson or FSU, I believe.

We win sat 2 seed
We lose sat and duke wins 2 seed
We lose sat and unc wins 3 seed

think middle one is incorrect:

syr 13-5
duke 13-5
unc 13-5

2 seed=duke
3 seed= syr
4 seed= unc

but either way we are locked in at 2 or 3 seed in conference tournament

Chris02M said:
think middle one is incorrect: syr 13-5 duke 13-5 unc 13-5 2 seed=duke 3 seed= syr 4 seed= unc but either way we are locked in at 2 or 3 seed in conference tournament

If we lose and duke wins we get the 2 seed

The Orange has clinched a double-bye into the quarterfinals
  • The Orange will be the No. 2 seed with a win AND a Duke loss
  • The Orange will be the No. 2 seed with a loss AND a Duke loss to Wake Forest AND a North Carolina loss to Duke
  • The Orange will be the No. 3 seed with two Duke wins (OUT OF PLAY)
  • The Orange will be the No. 3 seed with a loss AND two Duke losses
  • The Orange will be the No. 4 seed with a loss AND a Duke win over Wake Forest AND a North Carolina win over Duke (OUT OF PLAY)

I think it also means Syracuse cannot play Pitt in the quarters. It will be Clemson or FSU, I believe.

pitt can still fall to #6 in conference standings so we could still get them in quarters

pitt can still fall to #6 in conference standings so we could still get them in quarters
Yeah but if Pitt falls to 6th, that means FSU would be 7th, which means SU beat them on Sunday, which means SU would be the 2.

I think that's correct.

AZ Orange were you referring to the Suilemon flop near the end where they called the foul on the 3 point shot? Did you hear me yelling from North Phoenix???

Yeah but if Pitt falls to 6th, that means FSU would be 7th, which means SU beat them on Sunday, which means SU would be the 2.

I think that's correct.

pitt can actually finish anywhere between 5-7 since pitt is at Clemson on Saturday and they are tied for 5th while fsu is a game back and has the tiebreaker over pitt

pitt can actually finish anywhere between 5-7 since pitt is at Clemson on Saturday and they are tied for 5th while fsu is a game back and has the tiebreaker over pitt
dudddde. if pitt finishes 5th, they cant play SU.

if they finish 6th, it means SU won and SU would be 2nd.

if they finish 7th, it means SU lost and SU would be 3rd.

llandz said:
AZ Orange were you referring to the Suilemon flop near the end where they called the foul on the 3 point shot? Did you hear me yelling from North Phoenix???
Yes it was ridiculous! Yes I heard u!!

OrangeXtreme said:
The Orange has clinched a double-bye into the quarterfinals [*]The Orange will be the No. 2 seed with a win AND a Duke loss [*]The Orange will be the No. 2 seed with a loss AND a Duke loss to Wake Forest AND a North Carolina loss to Duke [*]The Orange will be the No. 3 seed with two Duke wins (OUT OF PLAY) [*]The Orange will be the No. 3 seed with a loss AND two Duke losses [*]The Orange will be the No. 4 seed with a loss AND a Duke win over Wake Forest AND a North Carolina win over Duke (OUT OF PLAY)[/QUOTE
We dont need duke to lose if we win sunday

We win sat 2 seed
We lose sat and duke wins 2 seed
We lose sat and unc wins 3 seed
Hopefully you aren't set to watch SU play Sat, you may be disappointed:D

is this the reason we finish 2nd if we lose and duke wins??

mini conf records:

syr-2-1
duke-2-2
unc-1-2

Deano said:
Put down the 12th PBR of the night and that prob would help.

No booze tonight!

Chris02M said:
is this the reason we finish 2nd if we lose and duke wins?? mini conf records: syr-2-1 duke-2-2 unc-1-2

Yes sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom