Duke Announcers | Syracusefan.com

Duke Announcers

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Please tell me that Dukie V is not announcing Monday night's game against Duke!! Listening to him verbally orgasm over every play Duke makes during this game against Florida State makes me sick at the thought I might have to listen to him against Cuse.

Dipsy Doo Dunkaroo by the monster Diaper Dandy Dukie Doo

My guess is Sean McDonough the Big Monday announcer and either Dick Vitale or Jay Bilas.

Was just thinking the same thing. But he lives in Florida, so this game was a natural. I don't think we have him on Monday.

Please tell me that Dukie V is not announcing Monday night's game against Duke!! Listening to him verbally orgasm over every play Duke makes during this game against Florida State makes me sick at the thought I might have to listen to him against Cuse.

Do what I do - mute the sound.

Since Bilas lives in Charlotte and he just called the Louisville-North Carolina it could easily be him on Monday for SU-Duke.

just flip to spanish for senor vitale

"Dipsy Doo El Dunkaroo por el monstruo pañal Dandido Mucho Dukie Dos Equis"

Last edited:
Since Bilas lives in Charlotte and he just called the Louisville-North Carolina it could easily be him on Monday for SU-Duke.
I love Bilas, as do most of us. But Dickie doesn’t bother me that much. I’m not sure why. He is just so exuberant. I think I have a high tolerance for quirkiness.

I think Vitale is doing a good job today remaining neutral and giving FSU their props.

Good game here Reddish and Barrett get their time to shine with Zion out.

We might be catching a break on Monday.

I think Vitale is doing a good job today remaining neutral and giving FSU their props.

Good game here Reddish and Barrett get their time to shine with Zion out.

We might be catching a break on Monday.
No, I am afraid we will get an angry beat down if Duke loses today!

Yes, poked in the eye.

That’s a great idea! Maybe we can get Marek or Pascal to poke him in the eye on the opening tip on Monday night.

Not sure how Duke is winning without the greatest player of all time

You didn’t hear? They have Barret who may be getting elevated to one of the four greatest one and dones of all time. Not sure whether he has to beat out Zion for that honor or they’re both joining the club.

Dookie V talking about the 50-50 ball. Jones was 2 feet away from the ball when it landed, FSU player 5 feet away. But amazing Puke effort apparently to get to it first.

I swear his announcing during this game right now is making me look to move to jonestown
This made me laugh. Not sure many under the age of 40 understand it. And save me a spot on the plane. Love what Dickie V has done for college basketball, but I can't stand to listen to him call a game.